• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Clippers

lethalweapon3

That's awesome!  The crowd last night was awesome as well.  It can still improve though.

I just hope Hawks fans drown out the sounds of Lebrony fans on Dec. 30th and we give the Cavs another whooping.  The Cavs just lost Varejao for the season.  A bad defense just got much worse.

That's awesome!  The crowd last night was awesome as well.  It can still improve though.

I just hope Hawks fans drown out the sounds of Lebrony fans on Dec. 30th and we give the Cavs another whooping.  The Cavs just lost Varejao for the season.  A bad defense just got much worse.

Varejao isn't much of a defender to begin with. 

@Gray Mule @Dolfan23 @Spud2Nique

Gramps is correct, I'm on vacation enjoying the sun, sand and sea with the fam, but I am keeping up with our Hawks impressive wins against the mighty West.

GO HAWKS! Keep soaring!

when is the gray mule wrong?

Enjoy your family time!

• Like 1

The Cavs just lost Varejao for the season.  

Come on, I thought there was an agreement that we don't talk about other teams injuries anymore. You know after what happened last year when we talked about the injury of the guy that I won't name playing for the team I won't name.

• Premium Member

@Gray Mule @Dolfan23 @Spud2Nique

Gramps is correct, I'm on vacation enjoying the sun, sand and sea with the fam, but I am keeping up with our Hawks impressive wins against the mighty West.

GO HAWKS! Keep soaring!

What??????  We are winning big games and you trounce off on vacay in the sun?   Taking your fan badge away, we need dedication!

Come on, I thought there was an agreement that we don't talk about other teams injuries anymore. You know after what happened last year when we talked about the injury of the guy that I won't name playing for the team I won't name.

Im not sure how you dont recognize the enormous between just discussing an injury vs celebrating an injury. The injury last year was celebrated. Thats not what im doing here.

Thanks and I agree. #playoffTeague gave me hope that Teague finally had that dog in him that he wanted the ball in big moments. Its one thing for the opponent to get hot late but its another when we start turning the ball over or forcing our Big's to shoot 3's as the shot clock runs down because no one steps up and says "give me the ball I got this, get to your spot and I will find you." It doesnt take a star player to do that, just a leader who the team trusts in big moments. Every champion has that.

That being said. Toronto doesnt play again until Saturday which means we have a chance to Tie their record on Friday against Milwaukee and if we handle our business again the next night we can still be no worse than tied for 1st place in the East. When is the last time we could say that this fsr in to the season? Lets go Atlanta

I wish those fuckers woud start losing a few games!

Side note, checked out Peachtree Hoops, that's where Norhtcyde's been in exile. A lot of questionable posts over there like he did here. Praising Joe's teams at every turn, popping his head out for the few losses, head back in the sand for wins smh.

Apparently Bill Simmons thinks Ferry will win EOY and there's a pretty funny narrative about all the excuses the media gives for us winning. Good stuff. After beating arguably the most athletic front line with our backup PG starting versus "the best PG in the game" (wildly overrated if you ask me but whatever) and championship-ring wearing coach, nothing would surprise me with this team.

Northcyde has and I think will always be a pessimist to the Hawks, glad he hasn't been around lately.