• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

@JETSET and I kept trying to convince people to go for the Vegas bet. I did the wins bet but I think jet did wins, division and conference...if I'm not mistaken conference was a 30/1 odds....so far so good.

I knew the over was an easy payout. The Hawks are chronically underrated by Vegas, but I just can't cross that line. Like benhillboy I know virtually nothing about gambling and most of what I know is from the degenerates on sports talk radio.

I also have a parlay for hawks and warriors to win their division and for the knicks to not win their division that pays 19/1.

My best advice is pick your spots wisely. I tend to only bet on Hawks games for the most part since I follow them so closely and they give good effort on a nightly basis (outside of the milw game). A lot of teams halfass it on some nights so its hard to predict which team will show up. The hawks dont have that problem.

Any pointers on where to start?  I rarely bet but was trying to find a legit way to do so on the Hawks wins before the season because that seemed like an easy one for me. 

Last resort was driving 4 hours to Vegas but I wasn't that desperate!

• Like 1

Any pointers on where to start? I rarely bet but was trying to find a legit way to do so on the Hawks wins before the season because that seemed like an easy one for me.

Last resort was driving 4 hours to Vegas but I wasn't that desperate!

I use www.5dimes.eu.