• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Bob said it best....this is mind boggling.  They aren't just winning, they are flat out owning everybody. There's runs and lapses here and there, but for the most part the Hawks have controlled these games.  They look absolutely unbeatable.  I can't wait to see Toronto and Chicago next Friday and Saturday.

• Like 2

Just my observation and I could be wrong but it seems like Pero and Sefolosha are shooting much better lately esp compared to last season whereas guys like Scott and Mack have fallen off a bit. Scott used to be money from anywhere on the floor

You're not wrong.

• Moderators

"He Slices! He Dices!..."

~lw3

• Like 4

Great win by the Hawks!!! i really enjoy watching this team, they play for each other, and they are so fun to watch!!!

Kyle Korver behind the back pass to DMC was so sick!!! i never knew he had that in his game!

There were about 4-5 Sportscenter Top Plays this afternoon. I won't forget he Dennis turn-away anytime soon, that kid got too much style.

Great win by the Hawks!!! i really enjoy watching this team, they play for each other!!! that's why they are so fun to watch!!! They play beautiful basketball.

Kyle Korver behind the back pass to DMC was so sick!!! i never knew he had that in his game!

Fellow Spurs fan here. Not saying we're better than last year's Spurs, but a little more explosive maybe, on both ends?

In a short, novice opinion, we try to manufacture what Tim and Manu do with multiple players and a few strategic innovations depending on the matchup from Bud. Outside of that, exact replica?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1