• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are bound to lose eventually.

Richesly

This is the first time I've ever actively not tried to think about how insanely amazing and historic a streak is for a team that I cheer for. This run is just amazing. What's even more amazing is that I think this is a year where we can swap first rounders with Brooklyn again in the draft.

Man, do you remember the Amare rumors when we took Horford 3rd?  Such desperate times for the Hawks..and now, we are witnessing one of the best runs we might ever see from this franchise.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I only had the bad vibe because I thought the game wasn't be broadcasted locally. Everyone knows I'm a really optimistic fan!

Keep getting those bad vibes please.

• Like 1

The next big challenge is beating Toronto. If they win that game they will basically feel that they have the Hawks number.

Those first 2 games, I feel as though Bud was trying to get everyone to get acclimated to his system of play. Now that we have his system down, I think we can beat them.

I am very optimistic.  I hope we never lose again.

But, it ain't happening.  Sooner or later someone will put the Hawks down.

The bigger the lead, the further the teams behind have to climb to get up

here where we reside right now.

This is great!  And, we gained another full game on Washington today.

As long as we can hold a comfortable lead, I'll not sweat a loss here and there.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

An Atlanta-Golden State Finals looks mighty tasty about now. Sure, the advertising folks at ABC wouldn't like it one bit but talk about sending a big 'EFF YOU' to them and the national pundits, some of which are still pining for the team to move to Seattle?

Still, a long ways to go in the season but it's okay to think of the possibilities. It's finally okay...

• Like 1

• Moderators

An Atlanta-Golden State Finals looks mighty tasty about now. Sure, the advertising folks at ABC wouldn't like it one bit but talk about sending a big 'EFF YOU' to them and the national pundits, some of which are still pining for the team to move to Seattle?

Still, a long ways to go in the season but it's okay to think of the possibilities. It's finally okay...

Still those are two huge metro areas and regions with tons of young professionals.   I'd think some advertisers would be chomping at the bit.  

Still those are two huge metro areas and regions with tons of young professionals.   I'd think some advertisers would be chomping at the bit.  

Yeah but you know that the execs at ABC are always banking on a team with a much larger profile (Bulls, Celtics, NYC, LA or any team Lebron plays for) to get to the Finals. Ask any of those guys how great their bonus checks were when New Jersey and San Antonio got it on years ago.

While they can stomach a squad with more well-known guys like the Splash Brothers getting there, can you imagine the looks on their faces having to market the Hawks to the masses also? Where's the cute catchphrases or nicknames? They would actually have to get off the golf courses, take the marketing machine off auto-pilot, and do some real work again.

The shame of it all...lol...

• Like 1

Good lord we're a cocky fanbase now, lol. Everyone calling us winning in a blowout. What the hell happened around here?

Gotta love it. Gotta love this team too.

Lol, we deserve to have some good fun with this after years of misery. Most of us has never had this feeling.

Naw. We've won it all before.

That was before the Hawks moved to Atlanta!

My bad GM I guess I didn't count St. Louis. But even then did we have a 29-8 record at this point?

Incoming!  Better duck!

One of ESPN's favorites, the Cavs (Imagine that) have won three in a row and,

per the word we get, have everything straightened out, all their problems solved

and are now ready to take over the east and run over anyone who dares to get

in their way.

They went to LA and whipped both teams, then met Chicago and they are no more

in the hunt.  Atlanta is next on their "To do" list.

I can just see the headlines after the game.  ESPN favorite NBA team, Cleveland

has permanently eliminated all competition and will walk from here to the finals.

King James, you may not find everything that easy for you.  These Hawks may not

wish to lay down and roll over just because you show up.

GO HAWKS !!

Edited by Gray Mule