• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Unassuming, Unknown Superstar Status of Al Horford

Al is on his way to at least All-Defense Second team as long as we maintain the LOWEST SCORING DEFENSE IN THE FU&KIN ASSOCIATION!!!!!!

I don't care for the Clippers none, but appreciate them helping us out with that. They surely don't owe us anything after the sweep.

Forget the doomed yet spirited playoff runs. This stat is arguably my favorite moment of being a Hawks fan (I'm guessing Fratello's Hawks never held the distinction, someone help me out). The national media is just now catching up to our offense. We've snuck up and become damn near the Larry Brown Pistons and they won't realize it until, well, you know...

No disrespect, I crossed the line. My bad. There was no need for that. Point well taken.

I don't see it with Sap. I'll watched every game. He's simply a hybrid forward. I don't see this versatility. I don't see him able to successful play SG, SF and spot at PF like Leonard can do. He can't play center like Horf and Duncan can. I don't see that in his game. Let's not forget about Pau Gasol as well.

There are quite a few hybrids.

Charles Barkley

Michael Beasley

Sap

Odom

Rashad Lewis.

Joe Alexander

and many more to name. In fact, Chris Webber was a hybrid forward.

Some better than others. I wouldn't call them versatile.

No offense taken, I enjoy your posts more than the average poster. Gotta get the last shot in though, none of those guys are active/ relevant. Sap's ability to put it on the floor or shoot from 3 along with his steal and block values at his size/ position is extremely unique IMO.

The tools he and Al present together is damn near limitless. Their lack of size at their respective positions lends itself to the advantage of quicker basketball moves versus their bigger opponents, and they bully anyone smaller. They're like Anthony Davis split in two. I can't believe you aren't coming around on that duo yet. Tearing the entire NBA a new one is a good indicator.

Edited by benhillboy