• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Adreian Payne lie about his age?

Admin

There's a rumor going around that he was actually born in the Dominican and is really about 42yo.

Headline: Hawks fuel illegitimate run with ineligible player; Forfeited wins to be split between Cavs/Knicks

Nope, some ppl go bald young. Look at Michael Jordan. AP should go bald 100% 

As I mentioned before, gotta go with the cul-de-sac 'n comb-over for a while first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Thanks for making me LOL @ work.  Had you posted the one with Carl Winslow mad at Urkel I might've lost my job.

As I mentioned before, gotta go with the cul-de-sac 'n comb-over for a while first.

Thanks for making me LOL @ work.  Had you posted the one with Carl Winslow mad at Urkel I might've lost my job.

I'm sure that someone else can fill in with washing the dishes.

I'm sure that someone else can fill in with washing the dishes.

Lol, you claim to work in the oil & gas industry.  There's not enough internets to handle my lube-related jokes at your expense.

Lol, you claim to work in the oil & gas industry.  There's not enough internets to handle my lube-related jokes at your expense.

I do claim it, for how much longer who knows. Oil prices hit $35 a barrel and I'm probably gonna be joining you washing dishes. 

• Like 2

I do claim it, for how much longer who knows. Oil prices hit $35 a barrel and I'm probably gonna be joining you washing dishes. 

You wash, I'll dry & stack (what is this an 80's cartoon).

I wanted to work on an oil rig at one point.  So, there's that ...  Good talk.  What was this thread about?

You wash, I'll dry & stack (what is this an 80's cartoon).

I wanted to work on an oil rig at one point.  So, there's that ...  Good talk.  What was this thread about?

I'm not trying to work on a rig, f that. I enjoy my nice cushy corporate job! 

Seriously looking at the game last night, he looks like he's in his late 30's. Who goes bald that early??

It was nice seeing him get a little playing time though and hopefully he gets some more tonight. I still have very high hopes for him, assuming he's actually the age that he says he is!

Don't worry about Payne, he's living the life of Benji Button. In about 5 years he'll have a Dr. J fro.