• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Celtics

lethalweapon3

I'm excited for the game and am expecting a win. One thing I am hyped to see: Carroll vs. Crowder-- mostly because they look very similar. But I am still high on Crowder and would love to bring him into Atlanta in the near future if Carroll decides to move on.

Great game thread lw3! I had no idea Horford's A/TO ratio leads all the nba! That's insane! I miss those bitter beer face commercials. I'm hoping Teague, DMC and SAP get some burn while Horford and Korver rest....actually I'm greedy, I love seeing them all play..please don't Poppem Bud.

Hawks 107

Celts 92

GO HAWKS!!!!

Ps Crowder had a career game last outing for the Celts..look out for him...also Sullinger is a load as well as Kelly O...

Another Chris V special lol. He meant resting

• Like 3

I'm excited for the game and am expecting a win. One thing I am hyped to see: Carroll vs. Crowder-- mostly because they look very similar. But I am still high on Crowder and would love to bring him into Atlanta in the near future if Carroll decides to move on.

I think Crowder would benefit his game if he lost about 15-20 pounds. I just feel like his strengths are outside shooting and not much of a post game where more muscle is needed...just my opinion.

Celtics are a much better team than the Sixers. They just beat NO the other night by 8. Without Horford and Korver who is possibly the key to our offense I think the Hawks will get just what they deserve for disrespecting the Celts

• Like 1

Celtics are a much better team than the Sixers. They just beat NO the other night by 8. Without Horford and Korver who is possibly the key to our offense I think the Hawks will get just what they deserve for disrespecting the Celts

You basically said the same thing last night
  • Like 3

Great stuff as usual lw3.

This is so crazy. Now we are resting players in road games...wow. What a change in one year for our Hawks.

It's like the skinny, flat chested girl with glasses who comes back to school after the summer with contact lenses, hips and Tits :-).

Me: "Wow Brenda, you look great, want to sit together in study hall again this year?"

Brenda: "Who are you?"

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

• Moderators

If the Celtics buy Prince out and he is a free agent, I wonder if we would have any interest in him.  He seems like the kind of player who could fit here with good defense, good perimeter shooting, and smart passing/decision-making.  He could be valuable if one of our wings gets hurt.

• Like 2

If the Celtics buy Prince out and he is a free agent, I wonder if we would have any interest in him. He seems like the kind of player who could fit here with good defense, good perimeter shooting, and smart passing/decision-making. He could be valuable if one of our wings gets hurt.

I was going to post this yesterday but didnt wanna get yelled at lol. Prince is one of only a few out there that I'd want for reasons you listed. His outside shot was never great but the last couple of years it's truly been off...otherwise imagine Prince, DMC and Thabo on teams perimeter players...yikes

If the Celtics buy Prince out and he is a free agent, I wonder if we would have any interest in him.  He seems like the kind of player who could fit here with good defense, good perimeter shooting, and smart passing/decision-making.  He could be valuable if one of our wings gets hurt.

H-O-M-E-R