• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We... The South.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Last night, I watch us just punish Toronto in their home gym.  Then I figured it out.

Not only do we play hard... We're like a machine.  Teams go on their runs and we just bring it right back with consistency.  We don't have rallies.  We never quit scoring.  After a while, you can see the will in the other team just leave them!!

I thought it was expected to see it from Boston and Philly.  However, us doing it to an above .500 team like Toronto just means that we should be feared.  We come in waves and we never stop going forward.

Think:

un-targets-terminator-style-robots.png

Last night, I watch us just punish Toronto in their home gym. Then I figured it out.

Not only do we play hard... We're like a machine. Teams go on their runs and we just bring it right back with consistency. We don't have rallies. We never quit scoring. After a while, you can see the will in the other team just leave them!!

I thought it was expected to see it from Boston and Philly. However, us doing it to an above .500 team like Toronto just means that we should be feared. We come in waves and we never stop going forward.

Think:

un-targets-terminator-style-robots.png

I think @Dolfan23 said we were a machine in another thread earlier. I agree though, a well oiled one at that.