• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Most underrated talent in the NBA? DMC first on this list...

sturt

I don't read them enough to know, but hey, I'll take and enjoy the love for DMC from anyone dishing it out, right?

It's always nice to see people talk positively about the Hawks, but this is the equivalent of your nephew writing up a post about how the "Atlantic" Hawks are winning because of pointses scored through hoops. Of course, they aren't as silly as I've said right there but the hyperbole still applies to that site. They are...strange. Basically on the same level as Sheridan Hoops. Not sure why I'm so cranky on this, maybe I need to grab a snickers.

• Premium Member

It's always nice to see people talk positively about the Hawks, but this is the equivalent of your nephew writing up a post about how the "Atlantic" Hawks are winning because of pointses scored through hoops. Of course, they aren't as silly as I've said right there but the hyperbole still applies to that site. They are...strange. Basically on the same level as Sheridan Hoops. Not sure why I'm so cranky on this, maybe I need to grab a snickers.

Why wait?

• Like 2