• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Only one road game in next 19 days!

Can you imagine what this team is going to be like with the amount of dedicated practice time and rest they're going to get starting tomorrow through February 6th at the conclusion of this section of games (when we play Golden State at home)?

Payne should be able to get fully acclimated as well with lots of practice time, which normally doesn't happen when the team is constantly going back and forth on quick trips with no time to do much more than a brief shoot-a-round before the game.  

This could be amazing.  How did we get such a nice scheduling quirk?  

Could make an incredible stretch of winning much longer. Does anyone know what teams have done better or as good over a 25 game stretch or so in the last 30 years? I'd be interested to see what those teams did in the playoffs. Obviously I know about the Heat's streak. 

• Premium Member

Could make an incredible stretch of winning much longer. Does anyone know what teams have done better or as good over a 25 game stretch or so in the last 30 years? I'd be interested to see what those teams did in the playoffs. Obviously I know about the Heat's streak. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_longest_winning_streaks