• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still no respect

jrok23

I think deep down, everyone, even the most optimistic fan, is still kind of holding their breath...just a little bit.  That's normal.  Teams have to prove themselves. 

I agree. As Atlanta sports fans, We have seen too many regular season high hopes and playoff blunders sad.png.

If we could just make the ECF I will be extremely happy, and anymore accomplishments after will be icing on the cake for me

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1

The problem for most of the talking heads is that they didn't even have us making the playoffs this season based on our 38-44 record last season. They just cannot handle this level of Hawks success.

Sucks for them, good for us.

Stop seeking approval from them.  You'll enjoy the ride even more.

GO HAWKS!!!

• Moderators

The problem for most of the talking heads is that they didn't even have us making the playoffs this season based on our 38-44 record last season. They just cannot handle this level of Hawks success.

Sucks for them, good for us.

Stop seeking approval from them.  You'll enjoy the ride even more.

GO HAWKS!!!

Haha.  almost to that win total by the midway point.   

Let's make a pact to never mention Inside the NBA again. I feel brain cells dying off at every commercial break.

Well, to be fair, only one of them disliked us.  All others agreed we're fo' real.

Maybe you should stop smoking meth during commercial breaks. (Kidding)

Glad you were kidding, I wouldn't want to infringe on the American right to smoke meth.

Didn't want to cut off a customer?  LOL

Hey, I'm back in your neck of the woods for a few days (Greensboro).  Any good BBQ suggestions?

Didn't want to cut off a customer?  LOL

Hey, I'm back in your neck of the woods for a few days (Greensboro).  Any good BBQ suggestions?

www.thegreatbbqmap.com

Tell John Swofford he made a great move firing Karl Hess while you're out there. But I'm not as familiar with Greensboro, they might even be Lexington style! I've heard good things about Stamey's though.

Jenny Dial Creech: Asked if Golden State is the best team in the NBA, Jason Terry, “Atlanta would have something to say about that…" Twitter @jennydialcreech

Atlanta Hawks, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets, Jason Terry 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.a0H6z1JB.dpuf

Golden State wins by an average of like 11 PPG. They're probably the best team right now.