• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our Very Own Sothron Getting Some National Pub

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member

I thought about that too, but it's not just a smartphone but without a cellphone period?

@Sothron I guess the wife let you use hers.

LOL!

I was literally getting up and jogging back and forth during that game between my living room and the bedroom where we keep our desktop computers. That is how I was able to tweet during the game. I honestly don't know how to text so even if Mrs. Sothron gave me her phone to use it would do me little good.

• Like 2

LOL!

I was literally getting up and jogging back and forth during that game between my living room and the bedroom where we keep our desktop computers. That is how I was able to tweet during the game. I honestly don't know how to text so even if Mrs. Sothron gave me her phone to use it would do me little good.

Haha....not smart phone, not tablet, not laptop....but desktop.

Stay golden ponyboy.

• Like 1

LOL!

OH MY GOD A DESKTOP?!?!

I am having palpitations now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

OH MY GOD A DESKTOP?!?!

I am having palpitations now.

Yeah, it is the only way I use the internet outside of my work computer...also a desktop. :p

I am a big gamer on my desktop and PS3 and PS4 though. I'm not totally tech averse lol

• Like 2