• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our Very Own Sothron Getting Some National Pub

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member

You guys would probably get a kick but this is how I post during all Hawks games: I literally get up and jog back and forth between my living room and computer room while the game is on or during commercials. This is why I never participate in the game chats. I can't watch the game and type at the same time. :p

• Like 2

You guys would probably get a kick but this is how I post during all Hawks games: I literally get up and jog back and forth between my living room and computer room while the game is on or during commercials. This is why I never participate in the game chats. I can't watch the game and type at the same time. :p

Actually I can't type and watch simultaneously either. It sucks. I tried some exercises like chewing gum and walking at the same time but multi tasking ain't my thang.

• Moderators

You guys would probably get a kick but this is how I post during all Hawks games: I literally get up and jog back and forth between my living room and computer room while the game is on or during commercials. This is why I never participate in the game chats. I can't watch the game and type at the same time. blum3.gif

I'm not going to make fun because with two kids every friggin room in the house is a computer room for us.   The outlets look like something out of Christmas Story with the number of devices charging.   I let this get way out of control.   

• Like 3

You guys would probably get a kick but this is how I post during all Hawks games: I literally get up and jog back and forth between my living room and computer room while the game is on or during commercials. This is why I never participate in the game chats. I can't watch the game and type at the same time. blum3.gif

This is why I had to splurge on a decent laptop...that kind of physical activity could be fatal for me. I mean there's stairs in between!

• Like 2

Just in case y'all were wondering what @Sothron looks like ...

Clearly explains how he really got his tweet out there.

ETA: Can we call him Monty from now on?

Edited by kg01

Btw Jess just responded to my tweet thanking her and retweeted my tweet. So...the desktop is working. Just sayin'

Can you tweet her my number .... to give to Olivia?

(I'm sure my wife won't mind ... right, Monty?)

Edited by kg01

• Premium Member

Of all the message boards I've joined over the years this is the only one I keep going back to. Dolfan does a great job with the site and the quality of posters is great. Happy that Sothron got some love, and I'm sure that if some of the other great posts I've seen on this site got tweeted we would see a lot of other members get some recognition for their insight. #Hawksquawk4life grin.gif

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I was just playing Diablo 3 last night on my PS4 with Mrs. Sothron :p

And no, I am not that old kg lol jeez you guys and gal with your smart phones and tablets looking down at old desktop users like myself  :p

Of all the message boards I've joined over the years this is the only one I keep going back to. Dolfan does a great job with the site and the quality of posters is great. Happy that Sothron got some love, and I'm sure that if some of the other great posts I've seen on this site got tweeted we would see a lot of other members get some recognition for their insight. #Hawksquawk4life grin.gif

I'll be honest, I wish I could point them at Gray Mule here and my own dad who has been a much longer fan than myself.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I was just playing Diablo 3 last night on my PS4 with Mrs. Sothron blum3.gif

And no, I am not that old kg lol jeez you guys and gal with your smart phones and tablets looking down at old desktop users like myself  blum3.gif

Haha jk.  I'm a desktop user too, although it sits on the floor of my room.  Built the rig myself back in '09 and it's still better than most of the out-of-box comps you'll see today.  I use a laptop during the game tho so I can be in the chat rooms.

I was just playing Diablo 3 last night on my PS4 with Mrs. Sothron blum3.gif

And no, I am not that old kg lol jeez you guys and gal with your smart phones and tablets looking down at old desktop users like myself  blum3.gif

I'll be honest, I wish I could point them at Gray Mule here and my own dad who has been a much longer fan than myself.

Don't worry Soth true gamers use desktops. I have a laptop, but when I want to put in some serious work defending the USA from forces unknown. I fire up my gaming rig; there's no substitute.

• Like 2