• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Does GH stand for George Hill, or General Hospital?

~lw3

• Like 2

Wow lw3!. The writeups are always good but this one was amazing and hilarious. That's the whole thing about the offensive rebounds for the Pistons. You can get a lot of them when you miss a ton of friggin shots.

Exactly this about the rebounds plus they're not able to take advantage of all those defensive rebounds because the Hawks defense stops them.

• Moderators

As a fan, I'm already looking pass this game and starring right at the "rejuvenated" OKC Thunder.  Saw this on Facebook yesterday:

10885207_10152696192853995_7909853616262

Cute, OKC... Cute.  Hawks are averaging 26 assists and are T6th in the league in PPG (103.1) over the ENTIRE season.  This cocky Hawks fan can't wait to put OKC back in their place.

• Like 3

As a fan, I'm already looking pass this game and starring right at the "rejuvenated" OKC Thunder. Saw this on Facebook yesterday:

Cute, OKC... Cute. Hawks are averaging 26 assists and are T6th in the league in PPG (103.1) over the ENTIRE season. This cocky Hawks fan can't wait to put OKC back in their place.

As long as the players don't look pass Indy we're good. Us Squawkers can look ahead if we want, lol.

• Moderators

As long as the players don't look pass Indy we're good. Us Squawkers can look ahead if we want, lol.

Bud doesn't even allow the players to look past the quarter they're playing in.  I think we're safe. lol  But this Indy game already bores me cause the only player they have right now is West, but I'll be watching it anyway.  No Hill, no George, no Lance... YAWN.  I'd rather watch us play Orlando.

Great game thread as usual lw3! Amazing we consistently get out rebounded and just flat out dominate teams. Mind boggling. Mo dub had 52 vs Indy and the beard (not Castro) hittem up for 45, now if we were a conventional team I'd say Teague is due for 60 tonight, but since we are an enigma type of team, ill say Teague ends up in the 20's, we get out rebounded again and get another W.

One game at a time, don't look forward to OKC. Take care of Indy first. Stay humble, stay hungry and oh by the way...

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lethalweapon3 WOW - what a write-up. Is there a way to tweet this ala Sothron, lol

All you twitterers should tweet this link.

Love the catALyst.

Are we playing the Hawks pun game again? Oh let me try:

We sure have seen how consistent Dabo Sefolosha has been, maybe it's time to give him some recognition?

......OK so I'm off my game today, but at least I got a Hawks-ACC reference in there no matter how bad it was.

• Premium Member

As

As a fan, I'm already looking pass this game and starring right at the "rejuvenated" OKC Thunder.  Saw this on Facebook yesterday:

Cute, OKC... Cute.  Hawks are averaging 26 assists and are T6th in the league in PPG (103.1) over the ENTIRE season.  This cocky Hawks fan can't wait to put OKC back in their place.

As a fellow fan; I don't blame you!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Any players on the maintenance schedule tonight?

Mack of course will be out for a week or so. DMC was on the radio yesterday and was asked about the wrist he banged up on Monday, but he sounded like he expects to play through it.

~lw3

• Like 1

Perfect game to limit Teague, Korv, DMC, Sap, and Horf to less than 30 mins. Hoping to see lots of Shredder, Jenk, Blaze, Thabo, Scott, Moose, and Payne.