• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers

lethalweapon3

Mack of course will be out for a week or so. DMC was on the radio yesterday and was asked about the wrist he banged up on Monday, but he sounded like he expects to play through it.

~lw3

Thanks I heard DMC on his wrist.

@lethalweapon3 how long does it take you to do these writeups. Talented, very talented.

With the Hawks' recent rise to stardom, I don't see Leath being here too much longer before some major outlet with shareholder money snatch him up. We'll forever have automatic links to his works though I'm sure.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

With the Hawks' recent rise to stardom, I don't see Leath being here too much longer before some major outlet with shareholder money snatch him up. We'll forever have automatic links to his works though I'm sure.

You looking to get banned or what?? Shut your mouth!!! 

That's a bannable offense!!

Sorry, Yes Sir.

When we finally get the new software upgrade I plan to make what Lethal does the front and center of Hawksquawk so he's going to get a lot of respect! And if that :sun: @hawksfanatic wants to write articles for us when he's not stepping out on us with Whoops then he'll be welcome to as well as those 2 are tremendous Hawksquawk assets (one of them more of an asset than the other)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Thanks I heard DMC on his wrist.

@lethalweapon3 how long does it take you to do these writeups. Talented, very talented.

Usually takes a good nights' sleep for the brainstorming, and some legitimately free time during lunchbreaks! The latter hardly ever happens, though, so usually it's just a mad scramble after work.

~lw3

• Like 1

When we finally get the new software upgrade I plan to make what Lethal does the front and center of Hawksquawk so he's going to get a lot of respect! And if that sun_bespectacled.gif @hawksfanatic wants to write articles for us when he's not stepping out on us with Whoops then he'll be welcome to as well as those 2 are tremendous Hawksquawk assets (one of them more of an asset than the other)

scenic.gif

What can I say, you can't spell "hawksfanatic is an asshole" without hawksfanatic or asshole. I mean, sun_bespectacled.gif and not asshole. Don't want to bypass the profanity filter.

• Moderators

The good news is, despite what Ted DiBiase always says, it would take a LOT of dough to pry me loose. It's so much more fun to do it pro bono anyway!

~lw3

• Like 2

How are they getting all those open looks from three? That cross-court pass is coming too easy when we overload, Vogel is up to something. Why Chris Copeland hasn't seen any run is puzzling, he usually goes off on us.

Kyle with the dunk. Can this season get any more perfect?

Edited by benhillboy

I know we have plenty of "bigs"... But I wish there was a way to have Zaza back here to finally taste some success in Atlanta now. He earned it. He played his butt off for a mediocre team for years.

• Like 1

I know we have plenty of "bigs"... But I wish there was a way to have Zaza back here to finally taste some success in Atlanta now. He earned it. He played his butt off for a mediocre team for years.

If he weren't so pricey he definately would be, and he'd be having a career season. DeMarre doesn't even make 5 mill, Zaza's agent can't play Hawks' ball. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

You know - there's a lot of talk about Korver, 'Sap, Horford & Teague should be the ones that go to the All-Star game, but I swear sometimes I think DC is the most important player on this team.  He is the absolute spark plug that makes this thing go more than most people really think.

PS:  I'm new here, so I'm sure this has been said before!

• Like 2