• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud will not coach the 2015-2016 AS game. Anyone wanna bet?

Admin

• Premium Member

I will not bet against that! If we bring these players back w/ 1 upgrade for interior size/rebounding (M Gasol,for ex) we could easily have best record in East again, disqualifying Bud!!!

• Like 3

• Moderators

As for this season, Bud is probably going to leave all the "strategery" on All-Star Sunday to Kenny Atkinson. I'll venture a guess to say if the whole D-Fish thing doesn't work out beyond this season, Phil will be making a call to get Kenny back into the Knicks fold. Kenny was on the staff back when they started making the playoffs again and is the guy credited in the New York press for making Jeremy Lin a thing.

~lw3

• Like 2

I think we stand a pretty good chance. Seems like all of our players have mastered atleast 85% of the system, and seeing as though the system is propeling us to more and more wins, I think Bud can sustain this level of success.

I think we stand a pretty good chance. Seems like all of our players have mastered atleast 85% of the system, and seeing as though the system is propeling us to more and more wins, I think Bud can sustain this level of success.

So you wanna put $100 on it? I say Bud does not coach the East All Stars next year. Bet??

Disclaimer - read the comments again before you accept

will not bet against that! If we bring these players back w/ 1 upgrade for interior size/rebounding (M Gasol,for ex) we could easily have best record in East again, disqualifying Bud!!!

Went right over my head...............I readily admit I don't follow allstar game rules and regulations. In fact I have not watched more than 5 minutes of an allstar game in 20 + years.

• Like 2

The gambling odds are definitely in your favor on that one.

The entire field or Bud ? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I got $20 on the field.

I figured that there were more people like me who had no idea that a coach couldn't coach the AS team 2 consecutive years so I figured I'd throw it out there and see who'd bite. 

• Like 1

I figured that there were more people like me who had no idea that a coach couldn't coach the AS team 2 consecutive years so I figured I'd throw it out there and see who'd bite. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the secret reason this rule is set up is to protect perennial winning coaches from having to coach the game year after year. I'm going to guess that they would probably prefer the vaca.

(by the way, spell check is definitely not active/working on here)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the secret reason this rule is set up is to protect perennial winning coaches from having to coach the game year after year. I'm going to guess that they would probably prefer the vaca.

(by the way, spell check is definitely not active/working on here)

Forums don't have built in spell check. That comes from your browser.

Forums don't have built in spell check. That comes from your browser.

Well, I use Firefox and the built in spell check works on all other forums I'm on and in any other text forms. It only doesn't work on this forum.  When i right click in the text editor window here, it shows that "check spelling" is definitely on, so I assume it some kind of issue with the forum (possibly not being optimized to work properly on FF on mac). Anyway, no biggie, I'll just copy and paste into another site window if I feel I want to check it.

Edited by Azodl

Well, I use Firefox and the built in spell check works on all other forums I'm on and in any other text forms. It only doesn't work on this forum.  When i right click in the text editor window here, it shows that "check spelling" is definitely on, so I assume it some kind of issue with the forum (possibly not being optimized to work properly on FF on mac). Anyway, no biggie, I'll just copy and paste into another site window if I feel I want to check it.

Yeah I don't know I don't use FF on my MacBook for these forums, I almost exclusively use Chrome now. Will check though but likely it's something to do with FF not supporting the CKEditor which is what these forums use for posting and is by far the most common text editor.