• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Durant calls Atlanta fans bandwagoners...

volman

STOP attacking and calling out our new members or you'll be gone. I'm tired of your attitude and let it go on for too long as it is.

Thank you for putting your foot down on this. This is the best regular season stretch of basketball in our franchise's history. People should be overjoyed with the way this team is playing.

I was a positive fan for a long time ... then I turned more critical and dark. Now I'm just loving how this team plays, especially on defense.

From my perspective, I could care less what Durant or anybody else says about this team. The record speaks for itself. And this team finally has the full attention of Atlanta.

Forget a bandwagon. We may need a few Amtrack trains for all of our new fans, before this is all over.

• Like 2

• Moderators

What the hell?   Most of us here spent the last 10 years wringing our hands about fans not coming out to support the hawks, opposing jerseys in the gift shop, terrible marketing of the team.   Now that it is turning around we are going to berate the new or returning fans because they weren't here all along? (as far as we know).   Geez that's crazy.   I'll take any fan we can get.   I saw a guy at the Hawks-OKC game in a bulls jersey yelling for the hawks.   Good.  Great.   

Makes me feel like the last scene of Burn After Reading.  I highly recommend watching the last scene on youtube because it's hilarious but lots of cussing.   Here i cleaned it up.   This is the way I feel after reading this thread.

CIA Superior: What did we learn, Palmer?

CIA Officer: I don't know, sir.

CIA Superior: I don't friggin' know either. I guess we learned not to do it again.

CIA Officer: Yes, sir.

CIA Superior: I'm frigged if I know what we did.

CIA Officer: Yes, sir, it's, uh, hard to say

CIA Superior: GM Chrysler.

• Like 2