Official Game Thread: Hawks - Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

"THAT'S RIGHT, BAWB..."

~lw3

• Like 1

"THAT'S RIGHT, BAWB..."

~lw3

So whut?  Per the eggsperts, that just means they don't have a go-to guy.

Funny thing is people criticize OKC for continuously playing hero-ball.  "That won't work in the playoffs.  They don't pass the ball enough.  They don't play team bawl, blah, blah, blah"

On the Hawks, "They don't have that one guy who you can get the ball to to create a shot.  That won't work in the playoffs, blah, blah, blah"

Make up your mind eggsperts.

So whut? Per the eggsperts, that just means they don't have a go-to guy.

Funny thing is people criticize OKC for continuously playing hero-ball. "That won't work in the playoffs. They don't pass the ball enough. They don't play team bawl, blah, blah, blah"

On the Hawks, "They don't have that one guy who you can get the ball to to create a shot. That won't work in the playoffs, blah, blah, blah"

Chill out man. You making too much sense for the "eggsperts". And I hope you know I'm stealing that term as soon as my phone stops spell correcting it.

Chill out man. You making too much sense for the "eggsperts". And I hope you know I'm stealing that term as soon as my phone stops spell correcting it.

Your auto-correct is under a cease and desist order thus it will never stop correcting.  The eggsperts have spoken.

So whut?  Per the eggsperts, that just means they don't have a go-to guy.

Funny thing is people criticize OKC for continuously playing hero-ball.  "That won't work in the playoffs.  They don't pass the ball enough.  They don't play team bawl, blah, blah, blah"

On the Hawks, "They don't have that one guy who you can get the ball to to create a shot.  That won't work in the playoffs, blah, blah, blah"

Eggselent points. It's like their collective minds are scrambled on the issue.

• Premium Member

Thabo and Martin had a nice conversation in the 4th quarter during the game.   Martin and Rubio thought it was hilarious. 

The Twolves have some talent and could be good in the future with a few more pieces.    I know people will say I'm ignorant but Pek and Dieng just seem like a dying breed of nba centers.   When you have good team defense like the hawks, having guys on the floor that you don't have to guard outside of 3 feet from the basket makes things so much easier.   

Well, I'm not sold on Wiggins but Levin, Rubio, Pek, Dieng... these guys are almost there.  They need a good vet and a good coach. 

Eggselent points. It's like their collective minds are scrambled on the issue.

Not bad, not bad.  I tried to come up with a snappy, egg-related response but I came up empty.  Maybe I should've ... poached an idea from someone else. hi.gif

Not bad, not bad. I tried to come up with a snappy, egg-related response but I came up empty. Maybe I should've ... poached an idea from someone else. hi.gif

@kg01 and his gray hair will be here all week folks!!! Don't forget to tip your waitresses.