• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any talk of Brooklyn and the draft trade swap are moved here

Admin

I'm reading that if the Heat and the Nets end tied, the 10th pick, if needed after the lottery, will be decided with a coin and both teams would have the same number of ping pong balls. Really? WTF

• Moderators

I'm reading that if the Heat and the Nets end tied, the 10th pick, if needed after the lottery, will be decided with a coin and both teams would have the same number of ping pong balls. Really? WTF

Yeah, it's some sort of "random drawings" thing instead of heads-or-tails. I wonder if Brooklyn HAS to show up for that... OR, alternatively, would the NBA order the Hawks to confirm their swap plans prior to the drawings and send somebody up to NYC for the drawings. Miami's pick is Top-10 protected, so I'd imagine Philly would be interested in that outcome, too.

Last season, Utah and Boston were tied as lottery-teams. The winner (Utah) got exactly ONE extra ping pong ball.

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

Pacer Watch: first, the bad-luck news...

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nba/pacers/2015/04/15/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-pacers-final-regular-season-game/25809837/

While Indiana will undoubtedly have adrenaline flowing with so much on the line tonight, the success of teams in the second of back-to-back games in April after going to overtime is limited.

Since 2010, it has happened 17 times with the team that went to overtime posting a 5-12 record in that second game.

...and the good-luck news.

The Pacers have received permission to wear their throwback Flo-Jo uniforms tonight. The only reason to play the game now is to see the uniforms as we already know the result: Indiana is 7-0 in the Flo-Jos this season.

Off to go see if there's any Press-On Long Rally Nails laying around...

~lw3

Me too... I love going up from #15 pick to #10 or #11 but to me it's more about our representation at the lottery. I'd really want Ferry there since he orchestrated the trade, but most likely it'll be Bud or one of the players. One thing is for sure, it won't be Nick Gilbert. Although that kid is so lucky at the draft lottery maybe he should represent us :-)

Dear basketball Gods,

Please help us get that pick tonight. If you make this happen we will forget all the stuff that happened before.(Nique trade, Rider acquisition, Celtic losses, Thabo police brutality(maybe)).

It's too soon to be forgetting the abuse of Thabo. The effects haven't even been felt yet.

It's too soon to be forgetting the abuse of Thabo. The effects haven't even been felt yet.

I know it's unrealistic, but I hope the effects of Thabo's absence won't be felt at all.

That Heat-76ers has to be one of the funniest game of the year lol

For me it's 

Thabo

Dennis

Mike

The rest are interchangeable.

I think Thabo's on/off stats so just how important he is to this team.  He is second on the team behind Korver.  We are going to need Thabo a lot more than Dennis in a series vs the Cavs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Oh, really? That's nice.

~lw3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

They can give me the rights to the #29 pick and either their pick or the right to swap picks with them for a couple of years immediately after they get done doing that with the Celts.

Keep mortgaging that future, Nyets!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Don't everybody jump at once...

~lw3