• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Thompson and Curry vs Korver in the 3pt shootout!

vext

Wow best lineup ever? Can Craig Hodges and Steve Kerr come back?

Add in Peja and Bird...

Korver should walk in there and pull a Bird and say.."whose finishing in 2nd place tonight?"

Reddick and Matthews are in too ... Great shooters too .. One spot left ... I wonder who

Wow that's crazy! This will be the greatest lineup of shooters the contest has ever seen.  I read a Tweet a bit ago that said seeing these premiere shooters in the contest vs the guys we see in the dunk contest just shows how the league has shifted so much over the past 10 years or so. 

• Like 3

Can't wait!!!

I'm actually looking forward to the ASG with the Hawks being well represented. (Al, Sap and Teague w/ KK in 3pt)

The new Rookie/Sophmore format should be interesting and competitive. (Dennis and maybe Pero)

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Can't wait!!!

I'm actually looking forward to the ASG with the Hawks being well represented. (Al, Sap and Teague w/ KK in 3pt)

The new Rookie/Sophmore format should be interesting and competitive. (Dennis and maybe Pero)

I think the Internationals will kill the North American team. There's just too much international talent vs raw American kids. 

I read someone mention that a cool idea would be NBA rookies/sophomores vs D-League All-Stars. I think that would be a really interesting game. 

• Like 1

• Admin

I think the Internationals will kill the North American team. There's just too much international talent vs raw American kids.

I read someone mention that a cool idea would be NBA rookies/sophomores vs D-League All-Stars. I think that would be a really interesting game.

dleague would destroy them ... Seasoned vets who are extremely hungry to show
  • Like 1

dleague would destroy them ... Seasoned vets who are extremely hungry to show

I don't know that I agree with that. It's possible but D-League basketball is pretty ugly. You've got guys like Jenkins going down there and lighting it up and he's not on the level with NBA lottery picks. 

• Admin

I don't know that I agree with that. It's possible but D-League basketball is pretty ugly. You've got guys like Jenkins going down there and lighting it up and he's not on the level with NBA lottery picks. 

I just think they will play hard like it is the NBA finals since they have a chip on their shoulders and play like they have something to prove where as the rooks will treat it like an all star game

I just think they will play hard like it is the NBA finals since they have a chip on their shoulders and play like they have something to prove where as the rooks will treat it like an all star game

Oh yeah I would completely expect them to play hard, which makes me think the rookies may in turn play hard as well. I know the main AS game is supposed to be for entertainment but it would be kinda neat to have a competitive game during the festivities as well. 

Can't wait!!!

Be careful throwing out acronyms like ASG!  We don't want to think you enjoy our ownership group and enjoy seeing them staying on.....

2eD1ASi.gif

• Like 3

Oh yeah I would completely expect them to play hard, which makes me think the rookies may in turn play hard as well. I know the main AS game is supposed to be for entertainment but it would be kinda neat to have a competitive game during the festivities as well.

Sounds like you and cap need to put a friendly wager on this game :-|