• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WHEN WAS THE LAST ALL CAPS TOPIC FROM LASTDON?

Admin

The Hawksquawk Family Tree

Barzini @chillzatl -- Vito Corleone Dolfan23

|

Michael @PSSSHHHRRR87 -- Sonny @sturt -- Tom Hagen @AHF -- Fredo @TheNorthCydeRises -- Connie @JayBirdHawk -- Clemenza @Spud2Nique -- Tessio @hawksfanatic -- Don Fanucci @Diesel -- Johnny Fontane @lethalweapon3 -- Captain McCluskey @MaceCase -- Hyman Roth @Gray Mule -- Carlo @kg01 -- Jack Woltz @drzachary

If you have more names feel free to add but that's all for now...

I really wish you had done scarface or the eight is enough cast..or even friends ..(. @kg01 is Gunther).

Barzini @chillzatl -- Vito Corleone Dolfan23

|

Michael @PSSSHHHRRR87 -- Sonny @sturt -- Tom Hagen @AHF -- Fredo @TheNorthCydeRises -- Connie @JayBirdHawk -- Clemenza @Spud2Nique -- Tessio @hawksfanatic -- Don Fanucci @Diesel -- Johnny Fontane @lethalweapon3 -- Captain McCluskey @MaceCase -- Hyman Roth @Gray Mule -- Carlo @kg01 -- Jack Woltz @drzachary

Well, I have to be the dude that harbored Michael in Italy...

THE ONLY ALL CAPS YOU SEE NOW ARE RALLY CAPS IN CHAT.

OH AND IS THE LASTDON THE PREDECESSOR TO THE NEWDON? #CorleoneClan

@PSSSHHHRRR87 Even the chat rally caps are going the way of the dodo bird (especially with all the winning) - Rally boobs is the in thing.

Barzini @chillzatl -- Severed Horse Head Dolfan23

|

Michael @PSSSHHHRRR87 -- Sonny @sturt -- Tom Hagen @AHF -- Fredo @TheNorthCydeRises -- Connie @JayBirdHawk -- Clemenza @Spud2Nique -- Tessio @hawksfanatic -- Don Fanucci @Diesel -- Johnny Fontane @lethalweapon3 -- Captain McCluskey @MaceCase -- Hyman Roth @Gray Mule -- No Bruthas in the Godfather @kg01 -- Jack Woltz @drzachary

Fixed Dolfan above.

That doesn't work with me being The Don and all but if it were The Wire ...

I'd surely be Avon and @Brotha2ThaNite would be Bubbles and @Spud2Nique would be D'Angelo.

Who else yall got?

I got @hawksfanatic being McNulty.  Got it all figured out but no one will listen to him.

Kinda figured you as Omar.  Always looking to off a mofo and ... other reasons. (hehe)

• Premium Member

I've noticed that our old pal @LastDon has been pretty quiet during the winning streak. For someone who gets so angry at the losses I sure hope you're enjoying the wins just as much.

I'm loving not having the Danny Ferry / Coach Bud / Player X is a moron / idiot / etc. threads from various people that's for sure. 

BTW this thread is all in good fun and I'm not at all making real fun of our resident naysayers who've mostly gone quiet since Thanksgiving.

And for that I thank them too!

• Like 1