• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WHEN WAS THE LAST ALL CAPS TOPIC FROM LASTDON?

Admin

• Moderators

I always imagined myself as Joffrey from Game of Thrones. I look up to him.

Not sure I have eagerly awaited the death of a character like that before. Good looking parents but he was hit with the ugly stick.

The Hawksquawk Family Tree

Barzini @chillzatl -- Vito Corleone Dolfan23

|

Michael @PSSSHHHRRR87 -- Sonny @sturt -- Tom Hagen @AHF -- Fredo @TheNorthCydeRises -- Connie @JayBirdHawk -- Clemenza @Spud2Nique -- Tessio @hawksfanatic -- Don Fanucci @Diesel -- Johnny Fontane @lethalweapon3 -- Captain McCluskey @MaceCase -- Hyman Roth @Gray Mule -- Carlo @kg01 -- Jack Woltz @drzachary

If you have more names feel free to add but that's all for now...

I wanted to be Sonny. He was the one with the pecker

In the books I think he is supposed to be good looking. Casting clearly made a different call!

They wanted you to feel that this kid is entirely too evil to let live.  Had he been incredibly handsome, such as myself, then viewers would have been conflicted and perhaps fallen into the "Christian Grey Dilemma" where they'd say "maybe he's not so bad, so what if he's torturing Sansa, guuuurl I'd let him do that to me anytime!"

Jon Snow here.

You know nothing!

• Like 2

Anyone?

Never seen Varsity Blues.  Got nothin' for ya.

I always imagined myself as Joffrey from Game of Thrones. I look up to him.

Pre-fever Khal Drogo checkin' in.

200.gif

Never seen Varsity Blues. Got nothin' for ya.

Pre-fever Khal Drogo checkin' in.

200.gif

Uve never seen Varsity Blues? This is not acceptable. You need to watch it like ASAP. It's niiiiiiiiice-Tweeder (When the panties drop)...

• Moderators

Soooooo what was this thread about? Lol

Nothing... yet everything. All this winning has really messed posters up on the Squawk... People going off the deep end. lol No one has anything legit to bitch about and the naysayers have stayed away.  No trade idea threads, no gripping about moving Horford to 4, no threads about playoff Teague or the forthcoming free agency... At first we were attacking each other cause we had nothing else to attack and now everyone is acting like they flower children on LSD at Woodstock. "Who wants to play Game of Thrones?!?" "I do and I'm Jon Snow!" Peace, love, happiness bro. Euphoria, I believe is the word.

You know nothing!

And if not Jon Snow, Lord Baelish.

tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

• Like 1

Guess I'll be Snoop from The Wire

2590828_o.gif

and Arya Stark from Game of Thrones:

Arya-Missouri.gif

Whomever that is can't be worse than a slimy eunuch

uuummm....yeah.   .no, you don't wanna be him...unless you really want to be...mmmm.