• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If KG was released, would you want to sign him and cut Jenkins

NBASupes

We still can use some depth and while KG is washed up could give us 8 good minutes every two to three games like Brand but at PF. We don't have a big role which would be good for him and he would be someone who could occasionally protect the rim and still play high BBIQ ball. What do you think?

Hey, I wouldn't say I'm washed up ... oh, you're talking about the fake-KG. pilot.gif

Seriously though, I'd say no.  I think he'd be a net-negative in terms of his done-ness and the potential for an attitude issue.  I think there's something to the rumors that he'll end up in LA with the Clippers considering he lives there in the offseason.

Um.....how many wins in a row do we have without him?

Agreed.  I don't like any talk right now of bringing in other players.  Our formula is working so why change anything at this point?  If we get exposed for something down the road this season then ok, maybe we look at it but let's not try and fix what ain't broken.

Some people just like change for the sake of it, even if it's not necessary.

• Like 2

Y'all are forgetting the most important aspect of this, you know.  A certain post-game interview where he called out a certain mouthy Hawks owner.  You think GoneGearon forgot about that?

KG isn't a scoring threat and hasn't been for years now.  That being said he can bring in experience, an attitude, and some much needed rebounding.  I'd be on board with this, but am on record saying I think he is a wanksta ass punk,

• Like 1

The last player in the world I would want on this team is KG. can't stand the sight of that man. Having him on this team would completely ruin this season for me.