• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

Loving it as always LW.

4pm needs to get here so I can get on the road and head to Phillips. I'm ready to see Lillard attempt to beat us by himself.

I'll be in the building tonight as well. Section 109 row c. I'm really looking forward to the all star big challenge.

• Like 1

• Moderators

LOL @ PETM

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

All I see is a big block in the post with a camera in the middle...?

I know... boooooo! It worked fine the first time and screwed up for me after a refresh. The link is back on fanatic's post, but the YouTube above summarizes it nicely.

~lw3

shok.gif 

knicks1.jpg?w=640&h=400

Hawks forward DeMarre Carroll could miss Friday’s game against the Trail Blazers. (Associated Press)

Hawks starting small forward DeMarre Carroll will likely be out for Friday night’s game against the Trail Blazers.

Carroll was described as “a little banged up” when he missed Thursday’s practice for treatment.

Carroll has missed five games this season. He was out four games in November with a groin strain. He also missed a game earlier this month for rest.

Thabo Sefolosha will likely get the start in place of Carroll.
http://atlantahawks.blog.ajc.com/2015/01/30/game-thread-carroll-likely-out-vs-trail-blazers/

• Premium Member

Thanks as usual, LW3. No DeMarre? That will make it tougher for sure, we will see what Baze does if he gets some extended minutes. I still feel like Scott is due to make some shots too. We could use one of his (few and far between) hot shooting nights if the Blazers are hitting threes.

Let's hope Lillard continues his struggles or we keep the rest of the team off if he catches fire. GO HAWKS!

• Like 2