• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

They're saying Al is not worthy?

Diesel

• Premium Member

I hear the boo hoos from Cleveland (our archenemy).  They're saying that Vucevic (loser team) or Love should be allstars ahead of Al?

Our guys aren't allstars because of stats.  Our guys are allstars because we exhibit how a team should play.  Just like Tim Duncan in the West.   When people look at our team, they see a machine.  They wish their team was this damn consistent.

• Like 1

Any thing to discredit the Hawks and to praise The King and his court!

We all know that "The powers to be" of the NBA desperately want this team

to win it all and will go to any lengths to make it happen.

This team, and it's fans, believe that they are far superior to any one else and

that they should be elevated to elite status.

Who selected the reserves?  Are they now saying that these coaches don't

know what they are doing?  At least, that is the way it looks to me.

Jealousy, thou are named Cleveland Cavs!

diablo.gif

AL is cool - not a "dominate" All-Star but better than most - Love is a one trick pony - you put a body on him and he gets 5 rebounds.  JMHO.

You put Love against the old Celtics front line and Love would get 9-4-2.

Kevin McHale in his prime - would eat him for breakfast...likely 6 blocks.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

Cavs fans are pretty dim. Al does more in a quarter than Love in a game. I like Vucevic, though.

Dennis and Smitty acknowledged Kyle, but said they'd both select Brandon Knight over Kyle. If I'm the commissioner, I select Kyle. A much more popular player, and I'm sure Bud would lobby. No one is gonna chase Kyle around in an AS Game, he could drop 10-15 much easier than Knight. If our record is any indication, you know Bud wants to embarrass the West.

• Like 1

I think the coaches knows a thing or two more about these players than the casual fan. What the coaches see is a player who goes out and plays against much bigger players and more than hold his own. They see how valuable he his to his team. AL only won player of the week muliple times and did any notice is field goal percentage the last month? Bottom line is Hawks have the best record. Al deserve to go over these guys.

• Like 1

Schröder is better than Brandon knight.

Al is more deserving than Love, but Vucevic had a legit case. I'm kind of surprised Al made it. Bc of his slow start, the numbers are not what they could be. I'm also shocked Demarcus Cousins didnt make it. I'm trying to remember a 24/12 player who wasn't an all star.

Knight's team plays worse when he is on the court than off the court

That isn't an allstar

Vuc is awesome, but doesn't play defense...Al is much better

Schröder is better than Brandon knight.

Al is more deserving than Love, but Vucevic had a legit case. I'm kind of surprised Al made it. Bc of his slow start, the numbers are not what they could be. I'm also shocked Demarcus Cousins didnt make it. I'm trying to remember a 24/12 player who wasn't an all star.

Cousins is an allstar

• Moderators

Kevin Love is just another name in the league.  He has done next to nothing for the success of the Cavs.  Horford on the other hand plays for the best team in the league right now and his numbers do not speak to how important he is to the Hawks.  He, Sap, and Teague ALL deserve to be All-Stars.  Throw KK in there as D-Wade's replacement.