• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pelicans

lethalweapon3

Sarcasm? LMBO GTFO, mor eliek we finaly have someone whose see the TRUTH abuot these team.

Thank you, it's nice to know there's at least one other guy who watches basketball on this forum and knows what the hell they are talking about.  LOL!  BUT I GUESS WE JUST HATERS THOUGH! LMAO at these chumps.

Thank you, it's nice to know there's at least one other guy who watches basketball on this forum and knows what the hell they are talking about.  LOL!  BUT I GUESS WE JUST HATERS THOUGH! LMAO at these chumps.

AMEN! You never now what kind of morans you find on this internet dot com place.

You guys are some sensitive chumps to believe something like 40 wins by February makes this team elite or something. LOL, they were exposed for who they really are last night and will continue to get exposed because being "scrappy" doesn't mean a goddamn thing in this league when other teams with actual talent can be "scrappy" too.  It's already been happening since as far back as the Bucks game.  Just watch, yea yea, they peaked early and got those 40 wins but they will still be lucky to reach 50 wins.  Unfortunately that will still secure them some sort off top 4 seed in this pathetic conference right after the Cavs, Bulls, Wizards and Raptors once they all get done fooling around and get serious for the season but this team will be lucky to get out the first round if they have to see the Heat, Hornets, or Bucks but whatever, I'm just being real.  You guys can continue to believe in Santa Claus if you want, I'm not dumb enough to fall for smoke and mirrors or some team that only has "all star" talent because of the fluke record.  If this team showed its true colors over a real schedule and not this cakewalk that it's had over the first 3 months they would be barely at .500 and nobody would be considered for the all star game to speak nothing of the ridiculous 3 selections that they got that will probably be looked at as some of the worst in the future.   

Exodus is back! 

• Like 1

Thank you, it's nice to know there's at least one other guy who watches basketball on this forum and knows what the hell they are talking about. LOL! BUT I GUESS WE JUST HATERS THOUGH! LMAO at these chumps.

Yeah, you both deserve each other. Are you Hawks fans? I really doubt that...

Did you even enjoyed the streak?

Yeah, you both deserve each other. Are you Hawks fans? I really doubt that...

Did you even enjoyed the streak?

They're being incredibly sarcastic and poking fun at the really negative trolls that we use to see on a regular basis here before the streaking.

• Like 2

Somehow  I doubt this game encouraged fans to watch the next one...

Edited by Dolfan23
Good try Hots but you only need the URL in the tweet not all the text and stuff
  • Like 1

">If you don't see the Tweet here AFTER REFRESHING PAGE, then it wasn't entered correctly. Please edit and try again.

Important: If the Tweet doesn't load, please refresh the page before editing the Tweet as it may need to refresh to parse properly

Somehow I doubt this game encouraged fans to watch the next one...

Well if they were only on board for the streak or because they are judging from this one game that was lost and not the totality of the season then they are not really true fans and can kick rocks.

• Moderators

Well if they were only on board for the streak or because they are judging from this one game that was lost and not the totality of the season then they are not really true fans and can kick rocks.

If the Bucks 30-point blowout didn't scare them away, then I doubt a loss to end a 19-game win streak will.

• Moderators

Somehow  I doubt this game encouraged fans to watch the next one...

Prolly jumped off the Hawks bandwagon and bought Anthony Davis jerseys.  But the Squawk sent Supes with them to Nawlins to make sure they get settled in there okay since ya know, he jumped the wagon for Nawlins a few years back.

• Like 1

Since the Warriors game still isn't on national TV (as far as I know), that SportSouth record will definitely be broken on Friday. 

I'm skeptical that it will be since it's a Friday night and those tend to be the games when we have the least fan support. Easily the lowest # of people on Squawk that night and games usually look like they're more empty, although I'm sure this one is a sellout. Just not sure about TV viewers that night. 

I'm skeptical that it will be since it's a Friday night and those tend to be the games when we have the least fan support. Easily the lowest # of people on Squawk that night and games usually look like they're more empty, although I'm sure this one is a sellout. Just not sure about TV viewers that night. 

Yeah, that's true. I think Friday nights are usually considered a death sentence on TV. It's just the hype for this game is on another level. We'll see.