• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

42-10 with 30 games left. Finish 18-12 to reach 60 wins.

bumpyphish1

Means nothing since we are going to be swept in the playoffs by Cleveland or Chicago! crazy.gif

Don't forget WAS and TOR.  Or are you saying we'll only lose 1-4 to those juggernauts?  Yeah, that must be it.  Kudos to us for eeking out a victory.

As an added bonus we might not beat DET if they fall into the 8th seed.  They'll probably push us to 7 at worst.

• Premium Member

Don't forget WAS and TOR.  Or are you saying we'll only lose 1-4 to those juggernauts?  Yeah, that must be it.  Kudos to us for eeking out a victory.

As an added bonus we might not beat DET if they fall into the 8th seed.  They'll probably push us to 7 at worst.

Exactly!  LOL!

Yeah, they sure dominated Detroit and Bucks... Didn't they?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Yeah, they sure dominated Detroit and Bucks... Didn't they?

Hey slow down, Champ.  I'm on your side.  I didn't mention the Bucks but, yeah, we gonna lose to them too.  Feer tha Deer.  Am I rite?  I heard a rumor Jason Kidd's suit are tear-aways and he'll hit the court with Kenyon Martin to relive their Nets glory years once MIL reaches the ECF.  Jus' you wait ...

Word on the street, the Pistons are petitioning the league to count their 3 losses against us as victories based on rebounding margin since that's the stat that really counts.  Am I rite, Mitch Lawrence?

Seriously though, I'm not on the sunshine caravan either, but I don't think the Hawks should fear anyone in the league in a series.  Not saying we're going 'fo-foe-fou' Moses Malone style, but we're just as tough an out as any other top team would be.  

They only won by 3 @ Detroit so that counts as a Detroit victory I guess

The part I think you're forgetting though is that Drummmmond has the potential to be the best big the league has ever seen.

He's just got to get a post game, develop some coordination, learn to shoot beyond 4 feet, learn to shoot FTs, learn to defend (other than just being bigger than most guys he faces), improve his defensive BBIQ, improve his offensive BBIQ, learn to handle the ball (other than catch 'n dunk it), learn to not drive 90+ mph, take pics and instragram it and just overall no be a player who's biggest attribute is just being the biggest guy out there.

That's all.  We're doomed in a 7-game series.  Doomed

{I don't think you and I ever agree on anything.  How scary is it that we're on the same side here?  Like, Superman (me) and Lex Luthor (you) teamed up or something.}

This team is finished. After the loss last night it's OVER. There's no way well recover. Honestly, in the west we'd likely be the 13th seed. Just too overmatched. What an awful team. I doubt they win another game for te rest of the year. Did you guys not see last night???? They LOST!! It's over. Good teams never lose. Good teams never have flaws either. We lost and have flaws. Fluke run. Well get swept by whoever we play. It's OVER. We had to go 82-0 to have a shot.

I'm sure the rest of the league are watching the tape of last night and now all know the way to beat this team: Get two of the league's best big men and the best perimeter defender in basketball and we can be had. Just a matter of time before everyone else follows suit.

If every team had two of the leagues best big men and the best perimeter defender or if they were easy to find every team would have them.

I'm sure the rest of the league are watching the tape of last night and now all know the way to beat this team: Get two of the league's best big men and the best perimeter defender in basketball and we can be had. Just a matter of time before everyone else follows suit.

Don't forget to have our bigs shoot 2-14 or some ridiculously low percentage lol

If every team had two of the leagues best big men and the best perimeter defender or if they were easy to find every team would have them.

I think he was being sarcastic.