• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Don't underestimate the Wolves tonight

capstone21

• Admin

Their record would be A LOT better if not for the injuries.

They actually have above .500 record with Rubio in the lineup and he is playing tonight.

They have Pekovic, Martin, Rubio and Muhammad all back and we are playing in their backyard.  

Don't take this game for granted

• Like 3

Rubio has played in 8 games. Being .500 in 8 games isn't that informative.

Hawks should never be overlooking any team in the NBA and for the most part they haven't. I think I can count on one hand the times where I thought the Hawks were not prepared or hustling. I'm not too worried about this just like I wasn't worried about the Memphis or Golden State games.

I wouldn't. Young teams with oversized or overlong Bigs (Minny's got both) who for a lack of a better phrase don't know what they're doing will always give us trouble. Bud can easily out scheme a disciplined defense with principles and tendencies, a bunch of youngins with fresh legs doing their own thing is tricky sometimes. I'm still tripping off how Philly got all those damn wide open threes off cross court passes when we loaded up strong side. Those lanes usually have a hand in them or an anticipator intercepting at the point of catch (damn your injury Thabo).

They got Martin back too? The Good Guys have to put together another one of those patented dominating performances we haven't seen since the Washington blowout or we could have our first losing streak in ages.

Bud always places emphasis on areas we performed poor in after a loss for the next game. I'm willing to bet we win the rebounding battle moreso than winning the game.

Boston, Orlando (if they get this coaching search right), Minny, and Utah all intrigue me going forward as young teams on the come. New Orleans and Mikwaukee have more vets mixed in making their average age a bit higher, correct? Philly and Sacramento aren't going anywhere, brass too incompetent.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Right now they aren't anything special but I really love their young core of Rubio, Lavine, Wiggins and Dieng... that's really athletic and cool... if they could stay healthy could be very fun to watch if they realize how to maximize their potential

They should draft another athletic PF who can shoot the ball and, if good coaching, they could be a great team in a few years.

Anyway we should win this game, no excuses, we are a much better team right now

• Like 1