• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Looking for tickets

Threezus

Hi even though i am new here i have been reading this site for a long time.  Im more known on the actual atlanta Falcons forums on the real website for the falcons if anyone is a fan of them as well and posts there.    I am looking to go to a hawks game soon in the next 2 months or so and possibly looking for some tickets if someone has some to a game they can't make it to.

The best deals i can find right now are on stub hub to the bucks game on march 20th section 121 i think for around 40 each needing 2.

Doubt im gonna find any team better than that were going against in the 100's sections for 40 or less each but figured if anyone would have some it might be the fellow squawk members.

I greatly appreciate yalls time reading this and and info i can come by.  I hope to be much more active on here from now on.

• Like 1

Hi even though i am new here i have been reading this site for a long time.  Im more known on the actual atlanta Falcons forums on the real website for the falcons if anyone is a fan of them as well and posts there.    I am looking to go to a hawks game soon in the next 2 months or so and possibly looking for some tickets if someone has some to a game they can't make it to.

The best deals i can find right now are on stub hub to the bucks game on march 20th section 121 i think for around 40 each needing 2.

Doubt im gonna find any team better than that were going against in the 100's sections for 40 or less each but figured if anyone would have some it might be the fellow squawk members.

I greatly appreciate yalls time reading this and and info i can come by.  I hope to be much more active on here from now on.

Sorry man.  We're a good. . . check that . . . great team now.   The days of cheap tickets are gone, at least for now.  That reminds me, I need to get my tickets to the Dallas game in a few weeks.  If I don't get them now, 200 and 300 level tickets will be $80+ by the week of the game.   That's how much in demand the Hawks are these days.

If you see some $40 tickets, you need to snatch them up ASAP.

• Like 1

I would say Stub Hub but I've heard that they've had some problems getting folks the tickets they ordered as of late. The Hawks website have some sweet deals every now and then but I strongly suggest hurrying up. From looking at the availability of their home games later on, they are running out of tickets in a hurry. If they continue winning, there is a strong possibility of them selling out for the season.

As for myself, well, I'm making plans for the Magic game later this month to take the kids and Mrs. Dejay. Hopefully, Tobias Harris hits a buzzer-beater...to end the game with the Hawks only winning by 17 instead of 19...

• Like 1

You're not kidding. We're literally a pair of buzzer beaters away from being 45-8. Add in the Spurs game that the refs stole and you could say 46-7. That's insane...

I think Harris is a free agent this year. If things go south with DMC this offseason that kid is worth a long look. Fit with Bud smoothly

• Like 1

I think the Tragic matches whatever is offered to Harris. They would be stupid if they didn't.

Anyway, this team looks to be in pretty good shape going into the offseason, which is why I'd be very careful not to upset the apple cart by making a chemistry-shifting move before the deadline...

Once upon a time, it was easy peasy to get $40 tickets in the 100 section a week before the game.  Now, not so much.  Even getting tickets for March and April games for $40 are hard to find.

I've got tickets for the Spurs Revenge game on March 22nd ($64.00-Employee Appreciation tickets through my sister's job) and the Bobcats game on April 10th ($40.00)

Once upon a time, it was easy peasy to get $40 tickets in the 100 section a week before the game.  Now, not so much.  Even getting tickets for March and April games for $40 are hard to find.

I've got tickets for the Spurs Revenge game on March 22nd ($64.00-Employee Appreciation tickets through my sister's job) and the Bobcats game on April 10th ($40.00)

Those spurs tickets are a good grab man Jay.  Thats the team i was wanting to go see most of anyone we played.  Spurs have always been my 2nd favorite team behind the hawks even before we got Bud from them. 

I just bought season tickets for next year.

I may be able to hook some squawkers up on nights when I cant go.

That would be a pretty legit move by you Jet.  Im sure quite a few people from around the metro area might take you up on purchasing some of them.

Decided to finally just bite the bullet and pay the little extra.  Picked up the Bucks game on the 30th for 59.00 each  section 117 Row Q seats 2 and 3.   I have been to phillips against the heat before when lebron, wade, and Bosh was there but it was i thnik last game of that season and they didn't really play plus i was about as high up as you could get in the seats considering they was only 10 dollars each lol.

not sure how close section 117 is or if it's even behind he hawks bench side.  Anyone thats been to a game at phillips ever set near there and give me an idea of how it's gonna be viewing wise and which side hawks are on.

Decided to finally just bite the bullet and pay the little extra. Picked up the Bucks game on the 30th for 59.00 each section 117 Row Q seats 2 and 3. I have been to phillips against the heat before when lebron, wade, and Bosh was there but it was i thnik last game of that season and they didn't really play plus i was about as high up as you could get in the seats considering they was only 10 dollars each lol.

not sure how close section 117 is or if it's even behind he hawks bench side. Anyone thats been to a game at phillips ever set near there and give me an idea of how it's gonna be viewing wise and which side hawks are on.

It should be okay. It is behind the Hawks bench but it is one of the corners, which i personally dont like but i am kind of snotty. But seats 2&3 means you are on the side farthest from the true corner and very close to the aisle, so you should have a good view. The good thing about that section - and why i have almost gotten seats there - is that you are right by the hawks tunnel and can easily get autographs etc if you get there early. Hope that helps.

Decided to finally just bite the bullet and pay the little extra. Picked up the Bucks game on the 30th for 59.00 each section 117 Row Q seats 2 and 3. I have been to phillips against the heat before when lebron, wade, and Bosh was there but it was i thnik last game of that season and they didn't really play plus i was about as high up as you could get in the seats considering they was only 10 dollars each lol.

not sure how close section 117 is or if it's even behind he hawks bench side. Anyone thats been to a game at phillips ever set near there and give me an idea of how it's gonna be viewing wise and which side hawks are on.

Those are actually really close to my newly purchased tickets.

Ive sat at the top of 118 a bunch this year and you can see fine. I think you will be pleased with the view from those seats.