• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Bucks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Good win.  The third had me nervous but when the fourth came around Kyle and Co. were able to right the ship.  I don't know what's up with Zaza and the dirty elbow... and then with the announcer trying to say it was nothing.

• Like 1

Those stupid squeakers. My dog would not stop staring at the screen thinking it was a toy.

Hard fought win but we still didn't look like the Hawks from the 19 game win streak.

Pero was Pero.

Maybe Zaza was passively aggressive since he's not with the Hawks anymore now that they're leading the East.

At the end of the day I'll take it. On to the next one....

• Like 3

Those stupid squeakers. My dog would not stop staring at the screen thinking it was a toy.

Hard fought win but we still didn't look like the Hawks from the 19 game win streak.

Pero was Pero.

Maybe Zaza was passively aggressive since he's not with the Hawks anymore now that they're leading the East.

At the end of the day I'll take it. On to the next one....

Yeah those squeakers were probably the most annoying part of the game, outside of the 3rd quarter.

• Like 1

I hate the way we're playing. Hate it so much. Some are saying it's the long break, but we were playing like this before the break.

We're making risky passes for no good reason. Guys are standing around more on offense. It seems like we get every layup blocked or it rims out. We turn the ball over early in the clock as a matter of routine. Why is millsap laying it up softly when he could dunk? We can't even shoot anymore. It's like Pero Antić took our 3 pt shooting with him.

The Bucks are a really good defensive team. So of course our players were playing out of sync. But at the end of the day we won, and that's what matters.

Edited by ATLHawks3

Won the rebounding battle 43-38 against some tall trees.

Too many unforced TOs in 3rd quarter.

The defensive activity was back.

Edited by JayBirdHawk