• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks merchandise

Anyone bought a Hawks jersey lately? So I've had many jerseys in the past and they've all been heavy duty polyester...but I just recently went to the mall and saw a Teague alternate red jersey that said it was polyester but it was super thin and light. The store manager said that they started that last year...making ones that players actually wear on the court. It was $110...then I saw nearly the exact same one online for $89...only difference was the one online has a Hawks logo on the upper backside of the jersey just below the neck and the one at the store doesn't. The online one is made in Korea and the mall one in Guatemala...

Does anyone know anything about the new material or bought a swing man jersey lately? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know anything about the new material or bought a swing man jersey lately? Thanks in advance.

Starting this season, the NBA logo is now located just below the neck on the back of the jersey rather than over the heart. 

Based on what you said, it sounds like the cheaper jersey you saw was an older version (which also includes our previous alternate logo)

Starting this season, the NBA logo is now located just below the neck on the back of the jersey rather than over the heart.

Based on what you said, it sounds like the cheaper jersey you saw was an older version (which also includes our previous alternate logo)

Oh ok...good stuff thanks! I gotta get one though those things feel super light compared to the old jerseys I have in my closet that seem heavy.

How about a cap with Hawks logo?

Around here, we find plenty of Braves caps.  I have 2 or 3 at least.  Never

have even spotted a Hawks cap.  I even have a Cleveland Indians cap found

locally.  In the American League, I was an Indian fan since 1948!

How about a cap with Hawks logo?

Around here, we find plenty of Braves caps. I have 2 or 3 at least. Never

have even spotted a Hawks cap. I even have a Cleveland Indians cap found

locally. In the American League, I was an Indian fan since 1948!

Nice!!! I can see you as Ricky Vaughn GM :-) Wild thang!