• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Rockets

lethalweapon3

Great game thread as usual lw3!! Harden got teste with King James royal huckleberries was my fav. The Rocket gave a lot of winners and team players on their team like Brewer, Ariza, Beverly n company. They obviously need Harden to advance in the playoffs but I think in the regular season without him they can't be overlooked.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Moderators

Alrighty, then!

~lw3

Ive bewn noticing lately Dennis has been getting caught switching on to big men in the paint and from my view it wasnt necessary it was almost voluntary like he could have fougjt harder to stay with his man. Either way we have been getting burned on it

• Like 1

They're bending the f&@k out our defense, they pass so much better without James. I like Terrance Jones, too. We good, though. Love Bazemore's slash to the right with the rip through to the left.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Boy the refs have been awful tonight. The Rockets look about as good as they can and we're still within reach even though we can't make a shot. Gonna have to come out with big energy in the 3rd and knock down some buckets. 

• Like 1

Im no NBA coach but from my view....we are OVER helping defensively and leaving guys wide open and they are taking advantage by not just shooting but pump faking and driving to the lane where are bigs are left helpless. Solution everybody needs to tighten up on the ball and not over commit or over help off of their man.

2nd we had several possessions of rushing shots because Houston scored on the other end. We have to control the pace and slow the game down. We arent letting our offensive sets play all the way out. Houston should be scrambling to our shooters and thats not happening.

3rd. I didnt like our spacing. It looked like our gameplan was to beat them inside and that hasnt been working. We are driving and posting up more and honestly 45 points isnt a bad half but I feel as if we arent in our normal rythym thus the rushed shots and offensive fouls. Again, control the pace, space the floor and move the rock better like we normally do and we will see better results.

Confidence on both ends and we can pull this one out. We definately look rusty out here but I imagine adjustments coming in the 2nd half starting with a defensive 3rd quarter

• Like 1