• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Predict our final win/loss record for the 2015 regular season.

This is a chance to redeem yourself from your start of the season predictions.

We currently have 50 wins, with 19 more to go starting tonight. 12 road games, 7 home games.

What say you?

I say we go 14 and 5 over the 19 to end the season with 64 wins and 18 losses.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

I'm going to stand by my prediction of 45 wins.  Espn The NBA is going to step in and overturn some of our victories by retroactively applying a new rule allowing only 4 passes per offensive possession.   

Ok.  I"ll say 63

• Like 2

62 wins.

That's 12-7. I see the high amount of back-to-backs left, the remaining 4 in 5 nights left, the fact that we have a 10+ game lead on the #1 seed, and the fact that Bud likes to rest players combining for a few more losses than we'd normally have over this schedule. Resting players will cost us some games, which I'm fine with. But the 10+ game lead will lead to lapses in mental focus from our players, which worries me more than anything. Not saying it WILL cost us when the playoffs start, just saying it COULD. I'd hope they turn the focus back on for at least the last few games of the season so they aren't counting on that to happen during Game 1.

• Premium Member

The end of this West Coast trip, with SA at home, is going to be tough, but I count at least 14 games we should win...maybe 15.  I'm going on the high side with a surprise sweep of GS and we'll end up with 66 wins!

:D

I think there will be rest here and there, but as long as there's a chance we could have homecourt throughout the playoffs, I don't think we'll pump the brakes.  Should we make the Finals, Homecourt will be huge...

I predicted 50 before season started, modifying that to 63. Bud will start resting starters in prep for playoffs. Maybe not sitting them, but limiting their minutes to less than 30.

But the 10+ game lead will lead to lapses in mental focus from our players, which worries me more than anything. Not saying it WILL cost us when the playoffs start, just saying it COULD. I'd hope they turn the focus back on for at least the last few games of the season so they aren't counting on that to happen during Game 1.

<cough> Hello. How are you today. Oh hi Denver. What?focus.gif

This is a chance to redeem yourself from your start of the season predictions.

We currently have 50 wins, with 19 more to go starting tonight. 12 road games, 7 home games.

What say you?

I say we go 14 and 5 over the 19 to end the season with 64 wins and 18 losses.

You think they will only mail in 4 more games at this point?

Gonna say 62 wins. Mainly want to beat Brooklyn twice and stay sharp enough heading in to the playoffs. Worried we will take our foot off the gas and lose our killer instinct.

Rest is important, but hope we can manage closing out the season without losing our rhythm.

• Premium Member

Now with 18 games to go I doubt the Hawks play .500 ball the rest of the way unless they take their foot off the gas. 60 games is a lock. But I wouldn't mind an 18 game winning streak to finish the season off either. But the big picture is for everyone to be healthy for the Playoffs.