• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Suns

lethalweapon3

I'll bet you a donation to squawk that the Warriors won't get to the finals. Let me know.

Does it even matter? It's all about groupthink now. You can't have any opinion that goes opposite of Saint Bud.

Honestly, I'm wishing that I didn't give a crap about this team at all. It would be better off for everyone.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

tthe NBA is becoming more and more of a p*ssy league.

Claims NBA is a p*ssy league = still watches it

Gets upset on Hawks board and doesn't support it = still uses it

Have you ever played organized basketball to actually appreciate what these guys do?  Have you played even one basketball game yet alone 82+?

Wait I'm sorry, appreciation for anything is probably a foreign word for you.  Please disregard this post.

• Like 1

I'll bet you a donation to squawk that the Warriors won't get to the finals. Let me know.

Can I bet that he won't ever put his money where his mouth is? Any takers???

Have you ever played organized basketball to actually appreciate what these guys do?  Have you played even one basketball game yet alone 82+?

Wait I'm sorry, appreciation for anything is probably a foreign word for you.  Please disregard this post.

I don't need to play an NBA game to see that it has gone soft. Players get coddled by star struck (even though the league doesn't actually have many real stars left) fans and players need rest right after playing the longest all star break in NBA history. 

yeah...

Yeah, and i actually like stuff.

However, I don't act like a high school girl in heat when went I do. I don't blindly love anything or anyone outside of a few people.

i like stuff, but I'm not a fan(atic) of anything.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Oh, and to make it clear... I don't have extra money to give. I'm on disability as it is.

Will make you feel better to hear that my life is complete shit?

Honestly hope things pick up for you brotha.

Also on Dennis. He doesnt make hard fouls. He irritates without treathening someones health. Grabbing someone in the face when both are on the ground. Grabbing Cousins nutsack, which gets Cousins mentally out of the game(and gets SAC front-office thinking about getting Dennis).

Its a quality. But indeed he needs to watch it. Not only because todays NBA is different, but also because some players might retaliate with actual hard fouls.

Honestly, I don't believe posters who have been here for years still give Hotlanta a hard time.  He's not going to change.  Accept him for who he is and move on.  Personally, I think it's hilarious.  

If you notice he generally shares his point of view and people make it personal.  I promise if you let him be your life will be just fine.  

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't believe posters who have been here for years still give Hotlanta a hard time.  He's not going to change.  Accept him for who he is and move on.  Personally, I think it's hilarious.  

If you notice he generally shares his point of view and people make it personal.  I promise if you let him be your life will be just fine.

Who?

• Like 1

Oh, and to make it clear... I don't have extra money to give. I'm on disability as it is.

Will make you feel better to hear that my life is complete shit?

Hate to hear that honestly, it's all about perspective though.

Plenty of people have been given shit hands but are positive about it. I've been out on disability before too but didn't let that affect my outcome on everything. Either way hope it picks up for you.

• Like 1

• Moderators

" width="600">

Love it. Bring that dog out and let the league know we don't back down. Also love that Brand and the rest of the bench was smart enough to stay on the bench. Smart, smart group.

I give up trying to figure out what this is/ means...

The bacon is making a 51, the number of wins the Hawks have... And that is a scene from Breaking Bad.

• Like 1