• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Heal, Toe. Heal, Toe...

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

~lw3

Maybe they should have signed a D leaguer at the SF spot so they could have sat Mike Scott for rest.

I think the commish should put in a new rule next year where you can have a D league replacement team for the last 10-20 games of the season so that players don't get hurt and they can get plenty of rest. 

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I bet it's the Big toe...those suckers are important.

Now if it's the second toe, well then the third toe can make up for it, same with the third, and fourth.  The pinky toe isn't very important but it is cool.

SH!T

P.S. - for you paleo - anthropologists out there (of course you would already know this - P.A. 101)...the elongation, strengthening, and straightness of the bone going to the big toe was a HUGE adaptation.

Curvy toes were in place to help grasp trees.  Once walking upright was more advantageous the straighter toes were more in vogue.  (circa 800,000 BCE)

P.S.S. if you are sitting down or even walking...try to exert downward pressure with your little toe...I bet you can.

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

We need Scott on any possible title run. Giving away Payne and not replacing him with a big now looks like a big mistake.

The Payne trade was a mistake from the beginning IMO.

• Like 2

QUIET... Don't question ANYTHING. Don't have an opinion or thought that goes against coach Bud. The dude has won several titles and clearly walks on water.

I mean even Spurs fans question Pop (They hate on Bonner ALL the time and he can actually shoot)

No coach is perfect, even though Bud has been close for us.