• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Magic

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

I thought at least some of you guys (and gal) would complain about the refs, but I guess you're all ok with it.

It could be just me, but I saw so much hacking when we were going to the hole, and so many touch fouls being called on our birds, I really think the refs tried hard for the Magic to win last night. If not for the stellar shooting in the 4th, we wouldn't have this W.

• Like 1

I thought at least some of you guys (and gal) would complain about the refs, but I guess you're all ok with it.

It could be just me, but I saw so much hacking when we were going to the hole, and so many touch fouls being called on our birds, I really think the refs tried hard for the Magic to win last night. If not for the stellar shooting in the 4th, we wouldn't have this W.

The Hawks getting jobbed by the refs is a given it seems.

3 specific ones come to mine: Vuc over the back on Horford, then they awarded the ball to Orlando, Vuc fouling Sap on the 3pointer, Teague getting hit across the face/head in 2nd quarter and he hit the floor, Korver is forever being grabbed to prevent him from running. Sap gets mauled constantly.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Cheese and wine? I'll stick to beer and corn dogs.

I did see the Hawks I knew halfway through the 4th quarter. Hopefully that continues on to the next one! No more sleepwalking through the game.

Save the corn dogs for the playoffs...carry on with the suds tho...:-/

Bud was on radio this morning, they asked him what he learned from being tossed from SAS game on Sunday, he said "I didnt know what channel the game was on in back, I needed some help".....lol, lol, lol.

Bud was on radio this morning, they asked him what he learned from being tossed from SAS game on Sunday, he said "I didnt know what channel the game was on in back, I needed some help".....lol, lol, lol.

Gotta love that deadpan dude. I'd love to hear his thoughts on Nique's brand of commentary.