• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I Am... John Jenkins?

lethalweapon3

I almost checked Lorde because I like that style of music but switched to Eminem cause I like more of his songs. Not a rap fan, but I do like Em.

I actually enjoyed Lorde's album when it came out, I just didn't expect any one from the team to pick her as their favorite.  I'm assuming the list is the different favorite artists of the players.  The album grew old pretty quick as much of it sounds the same.  I listen to more underground stuff so I don't really care for the artists on the list much.

I'm hooked on Oddisee's album 'Tangible Dream' at the moment.

• Like 1

Mike Scott in tha buildin'.

(Dolfan got Jason Collins. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

When I first read this I thought you said @Dolfan23 was Jason Collier... Rip

You are both incorrect. I'm Horf. :D

What choices did u guys make to be Horford? I'm jealous..

• Moderators

I actually enjoyed Lorde's album when it came out, I just didn't expect any one from the team to pick her as their favorite. I'm assuming the list is the different favorite artists of the players. The album grew old pretty quick as much of it sounds the same. I listen to more underground stuff so I don't really care for the artists on the list much.

I'm hooked on Oddisee's album 'Tangible Dream' at the moment.

I'm not into the mainstream stuff either. It all just sounds like it was produced just to make a quick buck.

I like Aesop Rock, the Roots, and other hip-hop and I'm really into electro, but really my iPod is a melting pot with everything. Classic rock, blues, country, punk rock, metal, pop, bossa nova, hip-hop (old skool and new stuff), electronic, and good ole jam bands. lol

• Premium Member

Lol...

I think it was the "being a dad" as a hobby and lifting weights.  Bob Marley was my music choice.  The movie choice was tough, but Inception was my pick.

• Like 1

I'm not into the mainstream stuff either. It all just sounds like it was produced just to make a quick buck.

I like Aesop Rock, the Roots, and other hip-hop and I'm really into electro, but really my iPod is a melting pot with everything. Classic rock, blues, country, punk rock, metal, pop, bossa nova, hip-hop (old skool and new stuff), electronic, and good ole jam bands. lol

You sound like me.  My Itunes library has over 20,000 songs and I listen to everything.  I listen to everything but hiphop and electronic have been my faves for the past few years. I'm at concerts non-stop.  I cant wait to see Thievery Corporation at Sweetwater in April.  I saw Outkast 3 times last year.  They get the nod for my favorite group of all time and I never thought I would get to see them live.

I could talk about music all day.

• Like 1

Steak, chocolate, curb, life,monopoly, super mario, Bob Marley, beach, travelling and swimming.

DeMarre Carrol

That's actually pretty hilarious.

I'm kinda diggin the fact that I'm the only James Michael Scott.  Prolly 'cause I'm the only one puttin' posters on posters ...

sco.gif

dunk1.gif

• Moderators

You sound like me. My Itunes library has over 20,000 songs and I listen to everything. I listen to everything but hiphop and electronic have been my faves for the past few years. I'm at concerts non-stop. I cant wait to see Thievery Corporation at Sweetwater in April. I saw Outkast 3 times last year. They get the nod for my favorite group of all time and I never thought I would get to see them live.

I could talk about music all day.

lol That's right about where my iTunes library is. And I am at concerts all the time too, although lately I haven't had the extra dough to buy tickets. Last two concerts I went to was Phantogram in Memphis and STS9 in Oxford, MS. Always a good time, especially when you get a hot little thing that wants to dance with ya. lol One of these years I'm gonna go to Tomorrowland in Atlanta and I want to go to Voodoofest this year down in Nawlins. Sweetwater's lineup this year is pretty stacked. Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

lol That's right about where my iTunes library is. And I am at concerts all the time too, although lately I haven't had the extra dough to buy tickets. Last two concerts I went to was Phantogram in Memphis and STS9 in Oxford, MS. Always a good time, especially when you get a hot little thing that wants to dance with ya. lol One of these years I'm gonna go to Tomorrowland in Atlanta and I want to go to Voodoofest this year down in Nawlins. Sweetwater's lineup this year is pretty stacked.

I've seen STS9 too many times to count.  Already saw Lotus this year and I'm seeing Griz next Saturday.  The best fest in America is Wakarusa in Arkansas.  I've been twice.  Their VIP deal is the best value of any fest in the country.  They have every genre, a ton of stages, and music keeps going until sunrise.

I've been to Waka x2, Counterpoint x2, Hangout, Blackwater, Hulaween, Red Rocks.

Edited by JETSET

Well, it has to be the hair! DeMarre Carrol does have just slightly more hair than I do.

Yep. My picture IS me.

I always thought you resembled DMC...like spiritually more than physically...lol