Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

• Moderators

"Looks in disarray?" Maybe the cops will march the prosecution up 10th Avenue, too.

~lw3

• Like 4

"Looks in disarray?" Maybe the cops will march the prosecution up 10th Avenue, too.

~lw3

hapssh.gif

And also WTF, they tracked down the homeless dude?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

My man Thabo is out for blood.  DPOY

Come on guys. You have to be smarter than this. They probably felt like they were in the right and the cops probably gave them multiple warnings to move. Just get out the way and share your opinion from the side.

As much as I'm digging the recaps......lol......had to do it.

As much as I'm digging the recaps......lol......had to do it.

Ha!  Ah man, that's wrong.  Flag on the play, roughing the poster.

Jet is probably feverishly digging up some juicy dirt on you right now.  Be afraid.

• Moderators

Pero on the stand at the moment.

However, The Fashion Police won't comment on dropping the Skinny Jeans charges.

~lw3

• Like 2

Pero on the stand at the moment.

However, The Fashion Police won't comment on dropping the Skinny Jeans charges.

~lw3

@lethalweapon3  you are wrong, wrong, wrong....too funny lol6.gif

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Ha! Ah man, that's wrong. Flag on the play, roughing the poster.

Jet is probably feverishly digging up some juicy dirt on you right now. Be afraid.

I'm too lazy + lack of care. I think he's still salty from all times I called him out on his lies when trying to discredit Ferry.

Skinny jeans don't look good on anyone, any dude..lol

Aw yeah, mom jeans all day long for Spud2's chix ...

mums.gif

Seriously though, no skinnies on dudes.  Just doesn't look right.  Pero should be just as ashamed for that salmon colored blouse he had on.

hapssh.gif

And also WTF, they tracked down the homeless dude?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

My man Thabo is out for blood.  DPOY

Seriously.  Can we get this guy a trophy?  He plays as good of D off the court as on it.

EDIT:  He's still technically on the court, just a different one.  So many play on words here, I'm not even going to try!

Edited by AUhawksfan

• Moderators

At this point, I can't help but assume the OGA charge (failure to leave the scene) is toast. Thus his commentary toward the diminutive officer (apologies to little people, and felines, everywhere) will be trivial.

The Prosecution is now pulling a Hail Mary, insisting that running, however incidentally, in the direction of an officer (akin to running FROM an officer, apparently, in North Charleston) constitutes a harm-inducing criminal offense (Disorderly Conduct? or is attempting to interrupt the whisking away of a homeless man OGA?). At least enough so that the "Stop Resisting!" charge will hold water.

~lw3

• Like 1

Anybody else completely not shocked this has gotten like no play in the media?  Imagine if Shumpert or JR Smith was in this position?

Also the article on the ownership kerfuffle basically passed without much of a whisper on NBARadio.  Odd considering yesterday was the Hawks preseason preview deal thingy.  Sure it was taped earlier but you'd think they could've at least mentioned this in the recap or something.

Ah well ... some pretty funny moments in the interviews yesterday.  Jason Jackson told KKorver plainly, "You're a good-looking man .." and went on to ask him STTE do you have to deal with that out in the streets.  I guess he meant does KK get too much attention from the ladies or w/e.  He was half-joking but it came across just plain creepy.

Anybody else completely not shocked this has gotten like no play in the media?  Imagine if Shumpert or JR Smith was in this position?

Also the article on the ownership kerfuffle basically passed without much of a whisper on NBARadio.  Odd considering yesterday was the Hawks preseason preview deal thingy.  Sure it was taped earlier but you'd think they could've at least mentioned this in the recap or something.

Ah well ... some pretty funny moments in the interviews yesterday.  Jason Jackson told KKorver plainly, "You're a good-looking man .." and went on to ask him STTE do you have to deal with that out in the streets.  I guess he meant does KK get too much attention from the ladies or w/e.  He was half-joking but it came across just plain creepy.

Nope, I've given up on anything Hawks being covered.  I have no expectations at all.

• Moderators

The "homeless" guy? Turns out, he was "backup security" and administered aid to Copeland. The cops could have used him to help make the case against Bleary (the stabbing case NYC seems eerily disinterested in adjudicating).

He "went up the block" to clear the yellow-taped scene the police were setting up... and was STILL getting whisked away as Thabo was making his monetary offer.

~lw3

• Like 2

• Admin

I bet it will wait until the outcome is decided before any thing is in the news