• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There should be zero fans of Shelvin Mack and Austin Day left on this board

Peoriabird

It's a big change and nice to be arguing about the end of our bench. In years past it was hard to remember who they were

So true, complaining about the 3rd string PG and an end of bench guy instead of the starters, we've come a long way, I love it. Lol. Edited by JayBirdHawk

So when Mack is on you put him in there and you ride him and his hot hand. If he is off you sit him and yell " next ".   We got guys like Baze, Scott, Daye hell even the Moose can come in and bury jumpers.

One day Dennis isn't going to get back up from one of his half dozen pancake flops on the floor each night and it will be nice to have a third option.

Bite your tongue. No injury talk.

• Premium Member

I predict Mack will play some important minutes

That is what scares me!  Everyone wants to make it seems like he is some end of the bench guy that never plays which isn't true now that Thabo is out for the season.  God I hope Bud has a quick hook on this guy!

That is what scares me! Everyone wants to make it seems like he is some end of the bench guy that never plays which isn't true now that Thabo is out for the season. God I hope Bud has a quick hook on this guy!

I don't mind Mack playing off the ball and just shooting, it's when he has to run the offense it can turn into a nightmare. He dribbles too damn much.

I was seriously yelling at the TV at the end of the Bulls game for him to pass the ball and run the offense. He was definitely in Shelvin 'get mine' mode.

He tends to play better with the veterans because he knows he has to pass the ball.

I've been hating on Shelvin all year, but I think I'm starting to change my mind. He looked pretty good in limited minutes last night. He has the tendency to pound the ball a little and try to beat his man (which I don't think he is very adept at), but he actually looked decent last night.

• Premium Member

Remember that game when Teague couldn't play against Cleveland and Mack stepped up and went 6-6 from 3 and dropped 20 something points to help us destroy them? He's our 3rd string PG and a good guy to have around just in case.

My only gripe about Mack is i hate when he attacks the lane and picks up the ball RIGHT IN THE LANE!!!! Either shoot it or dribble through. Stop, stopping and holding the ball.

He needs to work on finishing and attacking in the offseason.

-I have no idea why Daye is on this team. What is he supposed to bring?

• Like 1