• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

Magic Josh-son.

His lobs to Howard could become the most devastating offensive play in the NBA. I'm looking forward to how Carlisle coaches his team to defend that when Josh has the ball.

Smoove thought he was playing NBA2k lol...wow

I couldn't believe Josh last night either. He was going ham, but no one ever accused the Mavs of being a potent defensive team. Their GM should be fired for brining in Rondo as well.

I always been a Carlisle fan, but he needs to make some changes to his defensive gameplan and philosophy in the offseason. Maybe bring in Thibideau or something. It tells me Kidd was basically a player-coach when they won it all.

Edited by benhillboy

Dallas went from a fun loving all offense machine with defensive deficits, to to many diva's. No one runs a play for another. Rondo was a true cancer. Not only because of his own play, or him and Monta being a bad fit together, but he prolly also has a huge role in Monta acting up off the court and not being the kind of guy he was last year: a servicable player thankful whenever he got to shine. Monta and Rondo are said to be friends, so there is that. Two millionaire young'uns pouting because they dont get theirs.

Ive said it after the third game with Rondo: "The Mavs are frustrating to watch".

Im so thankful the Hawks have been just the opposite.

• Like 1

Dallas went from a fun loving all offense machine with defensive deficits, to to many diva's. No one runs a play for another. Rondo was a true cancer. Not only because of his own play, or him and Monta being a bad fit together, but he prolly also has a huge role in Monta acting up off the court and not being the kind of guy he was last year: a servicable player thankful whenever he got to shine. Monta and Rondo are said to be friends, so there is that. Two millionaire young'uns pouting because they dont get theirs.

Ive said it after the third game with Rondo: "The Mavs are frustrating to watch".

Im so thankful the Hawks have been just the opposite.

I never figured that Rondo would help them. They have too many defensive issues with their line up, and Rondo is not the player he used to be.

• Moderators

Late night munchies! Hey, we've all been there.

~lw3

• Moderators

With Charlie V on the Mavs now, who holds the old Jamal Crawford Title Belt for the longest-tenured (by games played) active baller without a single playoff game appearance? I remember it used to be Jarrett Jack up until a couple years ago. On a hunch, I'm going with Jason Thompson, but I'm not sure yet.

~lw3

With Charlie V on the Mavs now, who holds the old Jamal Crawford Title Belt for the longest-tenured (by games played) active baller without a single playoff game appearance? I remember it used to be Jarrett Jack up until a couple years ago. On a hunch, I'm going with Jason Thompson, but I'm not sure yet.

~lw3

My guesses are Greg Monroe or Chase Budinger.