• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

Somebody told the Bucks the game was tomorrow. They're down by dang near 50.

Also, Giannis made his play to be the first NBA baller drafted by the NFL. He totally Jack Tatum'd Mike Dunleavy (who totally deserved it). Flagrant 2/ejection. This is what happens when refs fail to control games.

Mike Dunleavy just has one of those faces u wanna punch.

When I checked the Bulls@Bucks score I looked it up on another site to make sure my phone wasn't messing up. Bulls MURDERED them.

Also anyone else checking out the Clippers/Spurs series? Not sure how many Squawkers have my work hours and have been able to catch this series but man, it's been an intense series.

• Like 1

When I checked the Bulls@Bucks score I looked it up on another site to make sure my phone wasn't messing up. Bulls MURDERED them.

Also anyone else checking out the Clippers/Spurs series? Not sure how many Squawkers have my work hours and have been able to catch this series but man, it's been an intense series.

Yeah it has been epic. I think the Spurs depth will be the difference in Game 7. I've gained a lot of respect for the Clippers, still don't like them outside of Jamal and Blake. I hope this loss breaks their core, sending Jordan to Dallas.

Yeah it has been epic. I think the Spurs depth will be the difference in Game 7. I've gained a lot of respect for the Clippers, still don't like them outside of Jamal and Blake. I hope this loss breaks their core, sending Jordan to Dallas.

I'm honestly finding myself rooting for the Clippers in this series. I like the Spurs more, it's just hard for me to root for a team that all ready won the title around. Also I'd like to see CP3 get somewhere in the playoffs for once, I've always really liked the way he played the game and it's puzzling to me that he's never gotten past the second round.

I'm sorry but, outside of the Hawgs, there is absolutely, positively no one and nothing to root for in the playoffs.  Usually there's an upstart team or something to cling to once the Hawks are done.  Not so this season.

Now mind you, I fully expect us to be in the ECF with a chance.  However, if we do fall, I'll just have to give up on the NBA til October ...

CLE - no explanation needed

WAS - Ugh, no.  If I have to hear about Beal being the next coming of Ray Allen Iverson/Clyde Jordan I might literally projectile vomit.

CHI - is there anything/anyone likeable on this team ... at all?

LAC - OMFG don't even make me get into this bunch of whiners

MEM - closest thing I can get to rooting for another team ... and then there was Tony Allen

GS - I'm with @Spud2Nique on this one, they're as unlikeable as anyone with fake-a** nice guy Curry and overrated a** Dreimont.

Man the Hawks have to get to the Finals just for my sanity's sake.

I think the team who wins the West will win the title and the WCF will be GSW and LAC.  The Rockets just had the benefit of playing a broken Mavs team.  I think the Mavs would have won that series if they never make the Rondo trade and have Wright/Crowder/Jameer.  Or they should have been more patient and they might have been able to trade for Dragic later on in the season.

1st Team All-Defense.

Gotta love Tony Allen. Saying that phrase all throughout Game 2 vs Golden State. He shut down Klay Thompson, and helped shut down Steph Curry.

He's the closest thing to a Marshawn Lynch type of bad ass in the NBA. Great win by the Grizzlies tonight.

I loved it!!!

Yeah, the Grizzlies ground the Warriors up pretty finely. I love all my Hawks but I'd take Conley over Jeff all day, and Tony Allen is too tough for Klay. They were running that crazy triangle trap on Steph before he even approached the three point line like last year's Heat team did. Thats gonna be a great series.

Edited by benhillboy

I remember when I used to want Pau.  Can't say that any more.  Dude is soft and gives zero effort on defense.  

This year's Hawks squad has me obsessed with two way players and Gasol is completely useless on one end while being streaky on the other.

People were debating Horford and Griffin a few years ago... There is no argument now.

Is there a debate between any post player and Griffin right now? I'm a Davis stan and have been a Griffin doubter and I cant even put Davis ahead of him right now. Griffin is playing out of his mind.

His nonstop flopping and incessant whining is what always turned me off in regards to him. He's cut that back in this year's playoffs.

Is there a debate between any post player and Griffin right now? I'm a Davis stan and have been a Griffin doubter and I cant even put Davis ahead of him right now. Griffin is playing out of his mind.

His nonstop flopping and incessant whining is what always turned me off in regards to him. He's cut that back in this year's playoffs.

I don't know what's in the air, but I've been agreeing totally with you lately.  Guess you're finally getting some things right, huh?  (haha)

Seriously though, I've been a huge Griffin detractor for the same reasons.  Looks like somebody finally got him to man-up and stop looking for fouls all the time.  Dude has been, by far, the best player in the playoffs.  I don't say that lightly.  I mean, HOU simply can't guard him and it's not even close.

If he continues to dominate and Harden goes back into his typical playoff chill mode, LAC may be in the WCF.

I don't know what's in the air, but I've been agreeing totally with you lately.  Guess you're finally getting some things right, huh?  (haha)

Seriously though, I've been a huge Griffin detractor for the same reasons.  Looks like somebody finally got him to man-up and stop looking for fouls all the time.  Dude has been, by far, the best player in the playoffs.  I don't say that lightly.  I mean, HOU simply can't guard him and it's not even close.

If he continues to dominate and Harden goes back into his typical playoff chill mode, LAC may be in the WCF.

I say the Clips are a lock for the WCF if they can get 4 healthy games out of Paul.  The Rockets barely won last night and they shot 64 FTs to the Clips 32 and Redick/Crawford shot 9/32.  Hell, Blake may be able to get the Clips past the Rockets without Paul if Redick and Crawford shoot it at a decent clip.

Edited by JETSET

Griffin is ballin out. Never thought I'd see him put it all together. The guy is on a mission. I just wonder if it's a short term phenomenon or did he figure it all out for the long haul. If it's the latter, the league should be scared.