• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Congrats Bud... COY!

Nicholasp27

• Moderators

"It seems appropriate to finish with the real Coach of the Year: Gregg Popovich."

You gotd*mm right!

~pop

I had an extra one laying around from the year you bailed on us, so I'll just ship you mine!

~pop

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

A well deserved honor for Bud. His offensive system is impressive, but I'm more impressed with the defensive principles he's implemented here, which have elevated the team to an elite level.

So that's ...

- 4 All-Stars

- a franchise record 60 wins

- a division title

- a #1 East seed

- and now the Coach of the Year

Keep this special season going Hawks.

There are only two things left...

- the first Eastern conference title in franchise history

- the title....the parade....and Hawksquawk spontaneously combusting....all at the same damn time....

• Like 2

• Moderators

Ferry or bud or whoever has to get exec of the year right? That's gonna be kinda awkward.

Nah.  Bud was nominated (foolishly) by the hawks and he won't get that many votes because he doesn't deserve it.  He said so himself.  And no one can vote for Ferry I don't think.  Of course i don't know the rules.

Nah. Bud was nominated (foolishly) by the hawks and he won't get that many votes because he doesn't deserve it. He said so himself. And no one can vote for Ferry I don't think. Of course i don't know the rules.

So, in addition to being unnecessarily exiled, he's going to miss out on being honored for his work. Is Dominique calling the shots? Edited by Dakin
  • Like 2