• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Should we really be booing a Joe in this series like a villain

NJHAWK

I don't care much either way, but it seems often times you boo a player who leaves your team to follow $ or rings (LeBron). Joe only took what we gave him, then got traded away.

What drove me crazy was one of the announcers in game one mentioned multiple times that he left as a free agent to the Nets (when the booing was brought up). Foo, get yo facts straight!

No.  Booing a former player who helped this team make the playoffs on a consistent basis is Stupid.1

My opinion will not stop people from doing it though.  Which is sad, because everyone else's opinion is irrelevant.

Yes, with a capital 'S'-toopid

I mean I wouldn't do it but to each his own. I don't look at joe as a villain or anything and I don't hate him for his time here so no I don't get it but if it creates a good atmosphere at the game then I'm all for it.

Fans always boo their former stars when they show up on another team and come play in their old building.

This is nothing new and it's just "booing".  Should we also stop booing when the opposition is shooting

foul shots?  Its just the fans having fun and letting off some steam.  I think most of those boo-birds have nothing

personally against Joe.  For the prices people are now paying to watch Hawks games in person, let the fans boo

who they want.  

This topic is really a non issue as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by JackB1
  • Like 1