• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where Do you guys read your Hawks news?

JackB1

just wondering what websites you all go to for your Hawks news fix?

I go to peachtreehoops and have also been following the Nets perspective on sb nation's netsdaily.com.

The AJC is B.S. the way they make only certain stories free and some you have to be a paid subscriber to read.

• Moderators

I'm a hoopshype fiend, although they have this one annoying glitch that they can't seem to fix on their Twitter media scroll.

http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/atlanta_hawks

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/atlanta_hawks

As a side effect of an update I asked them to make last year of the actual person behind the Hawks' Twitter account, "@ATLHawks" gets converted into "@Jaryd_Wilson" on other people's tweets. I've been bugging them to fix it, but illustrating the problem gets lost in translation, somehow.

~lw3

HS and Atlanta Die Hard Hawks fans user group on facebook. Beyond that wherever I see Hawks action on the web.

For those on fb squawk, you see what other members of squawk look like?

Most definately HS. National media would be better served following us.

I used to rock with the BSPN Team Page against my will but they did me a solid and royally f&@ked up their website design disallowing the full browser version so they're done.

I'm a SBNation Head, I followed almost every site of our opponents after games this year to get opinions that are objective as possible. Bud and Kyle get more mentions than everyone else combined, then the requisite "WTF is Mike Scott?!" Ziller and Prada over there are easily the most appreciative and knowledgable national writers of the Hawks.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1