• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The official I F*cking hate Paul Pierce thread

SMH. I'm mad at myself for even knowing what you're talking about.

So what "positive" song could the fans in Philips start to sing, to bring the positive vibe that could kill Paul?

Real talk though, Paul is the most dangerous crunch time player in this series. Even tonight he hit 5 threes and kept the Wiz within striking distance.

SMH

The TRUTH is that he banked it in. No skill whatsoever. Don't even play like that was any skill. Jordan didn't bank in game winners.

I would have preferred us to lay down and lose by 30 rather than that. Pierce needs to get flagrantly fouled to end his career.

Hawks by 25 next game. F*ck the Wiz

It was actually supposed to be Kyle guarding Pierce, then Kyle was screened and Dennis switched. I don't think Bud wanted Dennis on Pierce for that last shot and Kyle seemed mildly upset at Dennis for making that switch. Kinda can't blame Kyle on that either, pretty sure if Bud wanted Dennis on Pierce they would have started out that way.

Oh well. Tough loss. Series isn't over if my math is done right.

Thanks.  I checked out as soon as it went in.  Couldn't bear the Paula fellatiating from BSPN.  Watching Jaws marathon until the Alvarez fight tonight.  Guess I'll have to avoid sports media yet again this week.

Researching brisket recipes too.  Anything to avoid 1 iota of a second of coverage of this game/series

I see why a lot people hate Paul Pierce now...

The fact that Paul pierce made the last winning shot, just made this loss more depressing..

Welcome to the dark side, SFPM

I have to watch Hawks Live! to see what Bob has to say about the game..plus get the postgame interviews.

Also, brisket?!? Come on. GTFO. There ain't no cows around the Southeast. You should just stick to pork.

No, I can't even take a Hawk-centric spin on it.  I already stated I'd punch my MIL in the face if the game ended that way.  Not sure when I'mma make good on that one.  In my defense, she keeps asking me for crap.

Had a fantastic brisket sandwich at a place called Judge Bean's in Brentwood, TN.  Been curious ever since.

• Premium Member

It was actually supposed to be Kyle guarding Pierce, then Kyle was screened and Dennis switched. I don't think Bud wanted Dennis on Pierce for that last shot and Kyle seemed mildly upset at Dennis for making that switch. Kinda can't blame Kyle on that either, pretty sure if Bud wanted Dennis on Pierce they would have started out that way.

Oh well. Tough loss. Series isn't over if my math is done right.

Bazemore's coverage was lackluster at best too.

http://streamable.com/80lm

He was way late on the double, he could converge on PP while forcing Pierce to make a tough pass to Beal leaving Beal with a second or less to throw up a prayer.  Instead, he stood in the middle of the floor letting the 6'3 Schröder guard 6'7 Paul Pierce in single coverage in PP's favorite spot on the floor.

Edited by SalvorMallow

No.  It wasn't an accident.  It was just typical of "The Truth" to do this to the Atlanta Hawks

and to the Hawk fans.

And, don't forget the injury where he laid on the floor in pain, apparently about ready to

meet his maker.  I looked for but didn't see, the wheel chair.  Did you?

Too many turn overs by Atlanta.  Too many shots missed that they usually make.

Finally, how many points did Hawks lose by and how many free throws did they miss?

Lost by 2.  Left 7 points on the line.  The difference.

Edited by Gray Mule

Welcome to the dark side, SFPM

No, I can't even take a Hawk-centric spin on it.  I already stated I'd punch my MIL in the face if the game ended that way.  Not sure when I'mma make good on that one.  In my defense, she keeps asking me for crap.

Had a fantastic brisket sandwich at a place called Judge Bean's in Brentwood, TN.  Been curious ever since.

Jacks BBQ had good brisket in Nashville. 

• Like 1