• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Can we still win this series?

hawkzlova123

No. This is a sweep if Wall was healthy. With him on the floor the teams aren't even close to being evenly matched. Without Wall the teams are fairly even, but the edge goes to the Wizards. The Hawks might be able to force a game 6. Pathetic since they are the 60 win team and the one seed.

No. This is a sweep if Wall was healthy. With him on the floor the teams aren't even close to being evenly matched. Without Wall the teams are fairly even, but the edge goes to the Wizards. The Hawks might be able to force a game 6. Pathetic since they are the 60 win team and the one seed.

You really have no faith in this team do you?

You really have no faith in this team do you?

Well, even I still think they have a shot at this.

Washington is not that great... Not with Wall, and surely not without him.

The Hawks were winning game 1 with Wall in the line up until they shot so poorly in the 4th. I was hoping that the Hawks would play better in this series, but it does not seem like that will happen. Still, I think the can win the series if they win game 4. But I doubt that it's going to be very impressive.

• Like 3

They've really just beat us from effort and focus. We just haven't played with much confidence at all for some reason, it's like we're just barely getting by rather than trying to go out and dominate like we're capable of doing. 

We need less Pero too, I mean what has he really done well for us? Him starting last game basically got us into a terrible rhythm and we played from behind the rest of the way.

We just need whatever swag we had about us in this past season to return.

Well, even I still think they have a shot at this.

Washington is not that great... Not with Wall, and surely not without him.

The Hawks were winning game 1 with Wall in the line up until they shot so poorly in the 4th. I was hoping that the Hawks would play better in this series, but it does not seem like that will happen. Still, I think the can win the series if they win game 4. But I doubt that it's going to be very impressive.

I completely agree with you. We're still the better team... I just hope we play like it before it's too late.

Can we win the series?  Sure.  As long as we win the next game and make it 2 - 2.  If we don't we will likely lose the series....simple as that.

Losing the next game at Washington would give them three chances to finish us off.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

We can still wi

Can we win the series?  Sure.  As long as we win the next game and make it 2 - 2.  If we don't we will likely lose the series....simple as that.

Losing the next game at Washington would give them three chances to finish us off.

I agree. Win tonight, and we regain home court. Lose tonight, and the series is all but over. Only 8 teams in NBA playoff history has come back from down 3 - 1.

The last time the Hawks were in this situation, and the higher seed in the series, was in 2012 vs Boston ... who ironically, had lost Rajon Rondo during that series. But even in that series, we could legitimately say that we were hampered by not having Zaza and only having about a 50% - 55% Al Horford.

This year, we simply have guys with a few nagging injuries, but the other team has their best player out. If we can't take advantage of THAT, I don't know what to say.

• Like 1