• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kenny $hit

Sat right next to Kenny Smith on a red eye from Houston back to Atlanta 6 years ago...He is insightful, a great guy and I have absolutely no qualms with anything he has said. There is only one place where you prove your worth as a Playoff "team" and that is on the court. Kenny was pointing out the Hawks are in big trouble and if you can't see that then the blinders are all yours. 

Time to set this thing straight and show what we can do...A run to the finals or a run to Cancun begins tonight. 

Listening those talking heads is bad for your health bud...I know, because every time I hear Jon Berry, Marc Jackson, or Jalen Rose's voice- I have to take a shot of cheap bourbon.

Edited by nonono
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

What person in your life judges you based on he Atlanta Hawks?

Dude.......

Just some life advice.  Stay away from generalizations and assumptions.  I have a great life that actually got awesome today with the start of a new career and a fat pay raise.  I'm not miserable and my life doesn't revolve around what the Hawks do.  

Secondly, I'm a passionate Hawks fan and I was defending this team from negativity when many of you cats were in DIAPERS.  I've been super-positive and optimistic on the Internet for the better part of 20 years.  Do you realize how silly it is for you and the Positivity Patrol to come at me like I'm some simple minded hater?  

And lastly yes...it IS embarrassing.  It's embarrassing for a team this good to have a promotional campaign built around silencing doubters, renewing hope, and waking up a sleeping fanbase...to come out and lay eggs on the court the way they have in this series.

The team needs to do better.  It really is that simple and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to cheerlead when we're out there looking bad.

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

Kenny was really positive about the Hawks at the half last night. The Hawks have just flat out stunk in the playoffs, yea they are winning but playing like a 8th seed instead of a 1

They have brought the criticism upon themselves.