• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It's not 5 on 5... It's 4 on 4...

Diesel

• Premium Member

And 4 on 4, we can beat anybody.

When we have Korver on the floor, his man is posted on him.  That means that whatever zone plans that the other teams have, changes...

Funny thing is that Cleveland, GS, and Memphis plays the most zone of the teams left.  I think that being the case, if we play them, we become better.

I think we can beat any team left in the playoffs 4 on 4.  We have faster bigs.  We have bigs who can pass.  We are a problem for teams that can't defend man to man well.

This is the year!!

BTW, Wall being out is really a Godsend for the Wizards. 

• Sessions is a better defender than Wall.
  • Beal doesn't give you 34 if Wall is playing.
  • Bynum doesn't see the floor if Wall is playing.
  • Pierce doesn't get as many shots if Wall is playing.

I think we have figured out what we need to do.  Washington hasn't stopped us from getting our shots.  NOW... Our shots are falling.  The games might be tight, but we have the formula.

Let's make History.

• Like 2

• Moderators

D-Wade said it all star weekend.  He said 'people say the hawks don't have a go to guy so their not legit, but they have 5 go to guys who can beat you on any given night'.    The Wiz aren't going to let Korver beat them so it's up to Teague and Dennis to get the ball where it needs to be.   And the rest have to convert.    I like our chances.   

D-Wade said it all star weekend.  He said 'people say the hawks don't have a go to guy so their not legit, but they have 5 go to guys who can beat you on any given night'.    The Wiz aren't going to let Korver beat them so it's up to Teague and Dennis to get the ball where it needs to be.   And the rest have to convert.    I like our chances.

Would it be fair to say that we normally need to beat teams before it comes down to the last 2 or 3 possessions, due to the lack of shot creators on the team?