• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paul Pierce yelled 'series' at Atlanta bench after three-pointer

hawks774

Was i the only one who saw that god awful flop when Korver stripped the ball from Pierce at the end of the game ?

I don't know if Pierce is flopping as much as his joints are rickety and he falls over awkward and easily.

Seriously though he'd made a career of flopping. Remember the wheel chair game? She's easily the biggest diva in the league!

• Like 2

F Paula Pierce

F Nene

F Gortat

F John Wall's fake ass broken hand

Lets send these biznitches to summer camp tomorrow.

Haha my gf last night goes umm isn't that the guy they showed every 5 seconds in the suit in the last game? How's he playing if he has 5 fractured / broken bones in his hand?

I know if I were the Hawks I would be slapping at that hand when he's dribbling and making sure he felt the pain from it. But I'm a d*ck and I doubt the Hawks would play that way.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Haha my gf last night goes umm isn't that the guy they showed every 5 seconds in the suit in the last game? How's he playing if he has 5 fractured / broken bones in his hand?

I know if I were the Hawks I would be slapping at that hand when he's dribbling and making sure he felt the pain from it. But I'm a d*ck and I doubt the Hawks would play that way.

Dennis would.   

• Like 4

He's officially a drama queen man! I saw him fall on that hand at least 5 times without even squinting. There is no way it is busted up as bad as they are making it seem. And I'm with you, I'd send Shelvin in to slap him around a bit. Lol Edited by Ruckus
  • Like 1

Yeah, that was funny.  Then Big Al went straight beast on them.  He had NeNe and John Wall looking like lil kids when he snatched that board.  Big Al is a BEAST.  Paul Pierce either needs to come to Atlanta, or sit his ass down somewhere.

Come to Atlanta?? I hope you mean as a tackling dummy for the Falcons and not as a member of the Hawks!

Not as a starter.  But Pierce is clutch.  You see what he does with the ball with time running out.  We need that.  Even if we had him for that reason alone, it would give us that late game threat.  To have Pierce and Korver on the floor down by 2 with 3 seconds on the clock, Im good with that.

Not as a starter.  But Pierce is clutch.  You see what he does with the ball with time running out.  We need that.  Even if we had him for that reason alone, it would give us that late game threat.  To have Pierce and Korver on the floor down by 2 with 3 seconds on the clock, Im good with that.

Just a hunch but I think you're going to be on your own with this one.....

• Like 1

Just a hunch but I think you're going to be on your own with this one.....

Its all good.  Truthfully, we dont need Paul Pierce.   I hate him as much as the next man.  He has killed us too many times. 

That's kind of strange looking. The only thing i can figure is he thought Al was going to fall on him.

I think he was trying to prevent any Hawk behind him from coming into the play in case there was another rebound opportunity. Boxing out. Did look weird though.

• Like 1