• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

LeBron on the Hawks: It Starts With Jeff Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

If we can play at least a B game, I think we win this series. Problem is, we've played about a C+/B- game overall so far in the playoffs.

He's right though, it does start with Teague...and he, and Schröder, are going to have to play consistently well by attacking and pressuring if we are to win this series. It would also help if Korver can contribute offensively as well.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Didn't we blow them out by 30 without Jeffy? And that was in Cleveland?

Yup, Mack went 6/7 from three or something. So he must mean the home games. On the road, it starts with Mack.

Good luck stopping both Dennis and Teague from wreaking havoc.

Kyme will be set for game 1 but a stiff breeze is sure to catch him and he'll crumble like a stale granola bar and will miss time (I mean, it's just what he does), so Della will see extended time this series.

That 19pt performance will be a curse in disguise for the Cavs if they fix themselves to expect that from DellavaDLeague against Teague/Dennis.  Maybe David AuerBlatt will design some more game-winning plays to get the Australian Assassin involved.

I think he's just full of shit.

Lots of reporters go out of their way to say crap like "oh man, LeBron has a photographic memory! He is so cerebral!!" But no, he's not. He sounds like he has an eidetic memory, but he doesn't. It's all a bunch of bullshit:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1CAACAG_enUS613US613&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lebron%20eidetic%20memory

^quick google search of "lebron eidetic memory" shows there are multiple reports about this....it's crazy dumb.

The bolded portion.

People speak of LieghBron as if he's some savant but it's really just confirmation bias.  He's a great player.  Let's leave it at that.  To ascribe all these supernatural (his own word, btw) feats and abilities to him when he makes a basketball play is just way too much.

His "analysis" of Teague or w/e will be lauded as "*OMFG, no one would've thought of that but 'cept LiiBrughn OMG he so schmart!!!!".  That's just silly fanboy talk from the media.

If LeBron thinks he can tell reporters that he has an eidetic memory, then I don't know who to think of the phony. Is it LeBron for being that dumb to think he can fool people with this? The reporters are just that dumb for believing him? The reporters seeing through LeBron being an idiot to pass this off, but the reporters are idiots for thinking that readers will believe them? That readers actually are that dumb that they will believe it?

I think it's clear that there are people out in the world dumb enough to believe that LeBron has an eidetic memory (ohhh but wait...recall that Danny Ferry had to have meetings with LeBron that didn't last longer than 30 minutes because he has ADD?? Wish I could find that article again). But that still doesn't absolve the reporters and LeBron from being foolish...but let's just rave about the bidnizz acumen on this huh?

Found footage of Windhorst after his first "session" with LeighBronne ...

FattyGenius.gif

No, seriously though, maybe they're just creatures of the moment or w/e.  Just wanting to claim to have witnessed greatness on another level.  Willful ignorance of sorts.

I don't think it's really Lebron selling his memory to reporters.  It's just that they find something and run with it due to their Lebron lovefest.

That plus I think LeighBron has direct access to the precogs in Minority Report.

Ah found it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/inside-look-lebrons-free-agent-201700258--nba.html

Oh but suuuure, his short attention span is a side-effect of having a photographic memory. Right?

Listen, I don't know why you're hating on LeeBrun so hard.  You need to realize you, me and 98.765% of the world's population are not on his level of intellect.  He doesn't need no stupid meetings.  Those trivialities are for commoners such as yourself ... and myself.

What you need to do is stop digging up these inflammatory articles and get down on one knee Windhorst-style and pay homage to the great one.  If you're not doing it, LiBroun will know and will pick you out during the telecast.  LeiBroughn is basically Fremont (10 points if you get that reference).  We're just living in his world.  Thank you, LeBrughn.  Thank you.

Listen, I don't know why you're hating on LeeBrun so hard. You need to realize you, me and 98.765% of the world's population are not on his level of intellect. He doesn't need no stupid meetings. Those trivialities are for commoners such as yourself ... and myself.

What you need to do is stop digging up these inflammatory articles and get down on one knee Windhorst-style and pay homage to the great one. If you're not doing it, LiBroun will know and will pick you out during the telecast. LeiBroughn is basically Fremont (10 points if you get that reference). We're just living in his world. Thank you, LeBrughn. Thank you.

It's LaBrun... At least spell his name correctly.

Ya sure?

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/75281932/lebron-james-miami-heat-up-three-games-to-one-over-brooklyn-nets

Or:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11067098/lebron-james-greatest-weapon-brain

LeBron talks about his photographic/eidetic memory a lot. A lot.

Damn, I so wish I could find that article where someone mentioned the Cavs limited meeting times because of James' attention span. I think it was a Woj article about James burning bridges in Cleveland after his national signing day special.

Well there you go, I just hadn't found anything with him specifically talking about it.  You were right..... sad.png

ESPN then decided to runaway with it and write a novel about it.

AL Horford will dominate this series inside with Paul Millsap as a quality side-kick and maybe even be better offensively.  Our (biggish) bigs are better than their bigger bigs.

Mozgov couldn't outrebound Korver if Korver has position (and he will).

Lebron is pulling B.S. - IMO.  I think we dominate them inside with AL, Sap, and DMC.  Shorter but much more athletic and skilled (overall).

LeBron will get frustrated when he has to do both rebounding and scoring.

Truth of the matter is we have the PGs to go against Kyrie (even if we have to go three deep).  So basically - it's the same old sh!t for Lebron since Love is out..  We got a team and it's just him and a bunch of average players - well, Kyrie isn't average but we got PGs to stop him.  Welcome back to CLE LeBron   :^)

P.S. - I'm changing my prediction - I think this may just go "home team wins every game"...we win in 7.  It would be poetic justice for Bud and our guys - win the most games - get home-court advantage and win it that way.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Listen, I don't know why you're hating on LeeBrun so hard.  You need to realize you, me and 98.765% of the world's population are not on his level of intellect.  He doesn't need no stupid meetings.  Those trivialities are for commoners such as yourself ... and myself.

What you need to do is stop digging up these inflammatory articles and get down on one knee Windhorst-style and pay homage to the great one.  If you're not doing it, LiBroun will know and will pick you out during the telecast.  LeiBroughn is basically Fremont (10 points if you get that reference).  We're just living in his world.  Thank you, LeBrughn.  Thank you.

We are not worthy!

We are not worthy!

Agreed.  Ballboy probably committed the offense of, like, making eye contact with the great one.  He's lucky he didn't get decapitated.

We are not worthy!

What a piece of human $hit. Why can't you be like the 90's Braves and hand the bats to the batboys. Smh...I want Lebron's blood. I wanna rip his heart out.